ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 4

"BE ALERT"

It had been a week since Milo had been acquainted with his new living space and although its background remained a history, he seemed to have settled in nicely

He was able to find discover hobbies like exercising and drawing.

He certainly liked drawing as he found that it was the best way to pass the time.

Now he with his new friends.

Tim, Otis, Sam and Bonnie.

All five of them sat at their regular table in the middle of the hall.

However, it was getting 'late'.

At first, Milo had many inquiries as to how they managed and kept track of time.

Bonnie had told him that they had assembled a clock and wired it to the weather and nature system.

This meant that as the handles ticked, the AI sky above them would darken.

Right now, it was going on to 9:00 pm, their curfew was near.

"So how's your first week here been?", Sam asked, leaning with her elbows on the table to get Milo's attention.

"It's been okay, " he scratched the back of his neck meekly, "still getting used to the idea that we're floating in space"

"Yeah, it is a little strange isn't it?", Otis interjected, looking straight at Milo.

He could tell that Otis had hidden intentions within his question.

His enquiry wasn't to be taken lightly, this required deeper thought.

It wasn't a question, it was a strong suspicion.

"Yeah", he finally replied, brows frowning.

Bonnie looked between the two.

"So what's your-"

BEEP.

ALL INHABITANTS MUST PROCEED TO THEIR SLEEPING STATIONS.

BEEP.

The same computerized command interrupted Tim's question.

Milo slightly jumped, still not use to the intensity of the order.

Everyone stood up and began to make their way down the hallways.

As Milo got up to leave, he felt a strong grip on his wrist.

"Can I talk to you?", Otis asked, eyes hopeful.

Milo shrugged.

"Sure"

With his hand still connected to his wrist, Otis and Milo made their way out of the hall.