ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 12

"YOU CAN BLAME HIM, HE WAS TOLD TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT"

For the first time since his awakening, Milo had slept peacefully

Despite the constant threat by the higher-ups around him, he was able to find tranquillity through the thought of his and Bonnie's intimacy.

BEEP.

ALL INHABITANTS MUST PROCEED TO THE CENTRAL HALL.

BEEP.

Feeling as confident as ever, he jumped out of bed, put on a hoody and made his way into the hall.

He was oblivious to the way his feet carried him quicker than usual, longing to be reunited with the young lady.

As he made his way into the hall, he noticed the guards seemed to have doubled.

Shaking it off, he looked towards his table.

There she was.

Sitting, just like every morning, with their friends.

However, as he got closer, he noticed someone that caused him to slow his steps.

Otis.

He was sat in his regular place, talking with Sam and Tim as if he never left.

He met Bonnie's eyes, her confused expression matching his.

Sam looked up as Milo approached.

"Morning Milo! Guess who's back!?", she smiled.

Otis turned around to face him.

Although it wasn't obvious, he was aura was unusual.

The most noticeable difference being his eyes.

When they first met, Milo remembered being taken by Otis's bright blue eyes.

However, now the blue had dulled into a grey.

Not wanting to cause a scene, Milo nodded his head to him and sat beside Bonnie.

Bonnie watched his every move, gauging his reactions and expression.

He was just as suspicious as she was.

Milo sat close to Bonnie, causing their legs to brush up against one another.

Tim and Sam noticed the sudden closeness and shared a knowing look.

If their friend hadn't risen from the dead, the pair would have been a lot more flustered at the contact.

Milo's body began to shake as the images of blood and gore flashed through his mind.

His legs began to jumps and his hands began to tremble, his breath uncomfortably accelerating.