Season 1 episode 2 - Second chance at first line

"I promise"____________________________________Nobody's POV

"I promise"
____________________________________
Nobody's POV

Scott slowly drops his bag in front of his locker. He slowly turns , back against the locker, eyes staring in shock. Stiles leans his head out from the corner.

"Hey, did you apologize to Allison?".

"Yeah."

"So she gave you a second chance?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah?! That's great" he said walking away.

"No" Scott said.

"No?" Stiles say walking back.

"Remember those hunters? Her dad is one of them." He said with terror in his voice.

"Her dad?!" Stiles say in shock.

"Is one of the hunters." Stiles couldn't believe what he heard.

"ALLISON'S Father?!"

"Shot me. With a crossbow."

" ALLISON'S fa-."

"Yes her father!" Scott yelled over the whole room.

"Oh my god. What am I gonna do?" He asked stiles.

"Okay, did he recognize you?"

"No I don't think so."

"Okay, does Allison know about him?"

"I don't know."

"All right, okay, we'll figure it out. Just- just concentrate on practice. On lacrosse. Scott?" Scott nods his head. "Lacrosse." Stiles take Scott outside.

~time skip-

"So u and scott are good?" I ask Allison. I take math from my locker and close it.

"Yeah, he apologized." I look at her and she seems really happy. "Okay. But I hope you will invite me to the wedding" i joked.

"There you two are. I've been looking for you." Lydia walk towards us. "It's practice. Are you going or?"

Me and Allison look at each other. "You know what. Sure." Allison answer.

"You guys go I have math." Lydia and Allison left an I was on my way to the class.

I sat down next to some boy. "Hi, I'm y/n" I introduced myself to him.

"Are you talking to me?"

"Yeah well is next to you someone." I laugh.

"I'm Issac, Issac Layhey." He looks like he never talked to girl.

"Well nice to meet you." I smiled.