Season 1 episode 9 - Wolf's Bane

"My cousin

"My cousin... Miguel."
____________________________________

***

Before school I need to talk to Allison first. I haven't seen Scott and Stiles since that kiss. I hope I can talk to them today. But first I need to tell about what happened between me and Scott to Allison.

"Allison?" I knock on her door. "Can I talk to you for a second?" I step inside her room.

"Sure. What's up?" She looks at me.

"It's just. Something happened. And I want you to hear it from me first." I sit down on her bed.

"You scaring me. What happened?"

"Scott kissed me." I mumble.

"What?"

"Scott kissed me." I speak louder. "But we don't feel anything for each other I swear. And I think he didn't know what he was doing. It's hard to explain but I swear nothing else happened. I'm so sorry Allison." I look her in the eyes. I swear I saw a tears coming up in her eyes.

"It's okay.." she looks down.

"No, it's not. Allison tell me how I can fix this, please just tell me how to fix it okay?" I start to tearing up too.

"Y/n, it's not your fault." She take my hand. "Really. I'm okay. I just want to be alone right now. Okay?"

"Okay. I'm really sorry." I stand up and walk out of her room.

When I was walking to my car I feel like someone is watching me. I quickly turn around to see no one behind me. Weir. I turn back to my car and see man standing there. I scream. I do this a lot lately. I close my eyes and open them to see no one standing there.

"Okay. I'm totally loosing my mind." I sit in my car and drive to school.

~time skip~

At the class I walk to Scott and Stiles. It looks like they not mad at each other anymore.

"Hi." I say silently. "Can I?" I point at the empty seat.

"Yeah. Sure." Stiles looks at me with smile.

I smile back and sit down. "Can I talk to you? It's about the kiss." I look at Scott.

"Yeah. I want to talk to you about that too. I'm so sorry. It was the full moon and that Allison broke up with me. I wasn't thinking." He looks at me with sadness in his eyes.