Season 2 episode 4 - Abomination

"Y'all are crazy people

"Y'all are crazy people."
____________________________________
***

Y/n pov:

I see a guy get crushed by a car. Wait. I know that car. That's a Stiles Jeep. I look around and I see some thing looking at me. It looks like a lizard. What the hell is that. I turn to the door and see Stiles laying there. No. Not Stiles. This is just a dream. Wake up y/n! Wake up!

I open my eyes but I'm not in my room. This is Lydia's room. I look on the table and see a broken mirror. Mrs Martin came to the room to wake up Lydia. She took the covers of her and see blood all over the bed. Lydias hands are all full of cuts. She did the same think. Broke the mirror with hands.

I wake up gasping for air. I look at the clock and it's 6:30 am. I get out of bed right to take a shower. I must have fallen asleep yesterday. I washed the dry blood of and washed my hair. When I got out of the shower I brushed my teeth and put on some make up. I choose something as my outfit and braid my first strands of hair.

I look in the mirror and see light bruise on my neck from yesterday when Derek grabbed me by the neck and then throw me to the wall

I grabbed my bag and went down for some breakfast. I saw Gerard in the kitchen so I just grabbed an apple and left.

While I was driving my car I had another vision. I saw Isaac looking at me through window in my room. I open my eyes and quickly step on the break. I can't have these vision while I'm driving. I'm gonna kill myself. What the hell Isaac did in my room. I need to talk to him about that. I started the car again and drove to school.

~time skip~

Im sitting with Allison outside of school and I told her everything that happened yesterday and about me. She took it really good but I can see that she's worried about me. I see Stiles running back to us. Oh yeah. Stiles is like a text message between Scott and Allison. It's funny. He's just running all day long there and back to Scott.