Season 2 episode 3 - Ice Pick

"Oh you know

"Oh you know. I'm here for the sarcastic remarks."
____________________________________
***

Y/n Pov:

I saw Allison tied up to a chair with my dad at Derek's house. He breaks himself from the chair and stopped the voice in the phone. He told her that it's a training.

I wake up and look around my room. It's 6.am in the morning. I think Allison had a long night. I'll go check up on her after I get ready.

After 15 minutes a put on my clothes and go to her room.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in." I step into her room and see her in front of the mirror. It looked like she was crying.

"Hey, it's me. Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?" I put my hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay. It was just stupid training. I don't know why I'm crying. I'm like a baby." She looked down.

"Hey, you're not a baby." I comforted her. "Dads just pain in the as." I made her laugh.

"I'm going to school. Wanna ride?" I look at her.

"Thanks, but no. I'm meeting up with Scott so."

"Okay. See you later." I kissed her on the cheek and left the house.

~time skip~

We had pe with coach and he decided, that we are going to climb up a wall. Great.

Allison and Scott were climbing right now while I talked to Lydia. After them started to climb Stiles and Erica. Suddenly Erica started shaking and breathing heavily.

"Coach, I think there's something wrong with Erica." I look at him.

"Erica? Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" What is he talking about?