Season 1 episode 11 - Formality

"I know, but this? This is part of the plan

"I know, but this? This is part of the plan."
____________________________________

***

"What are you doing to him? Is that gonna kill him?" I ask Kate while stepping closer to Derek.

"Oh, come on, kiddo. Don't get all ethical on me now." She looks at me.

"What is he?" Allison ask with shaky voice.

"Shapeshifter. Lycan. Werewolf. To me? He's just another dumb animal." Kate smile at her. "Come here" She take my hand and pull me closer to Derek. "See these right here? These are canines, also known as fangs. Made for the tearing and rending of flesh. Not something you'd find on those cute, leaf-eating herbivores, is it?" She laugh at me.

"This is a joke to you?" I look at her.

"Sweetheart, there are Werewolves running around in the world. Everything's a joke to me. How else do you think I stay sane?"

"So, it was him at the high school? And all the other animal attacks?" Allison step closer.

"There's actually three of them, another younger one like him, called a Beta, and then there's the Alpha. Alpha's the pack leader, bigger, stronger, nastier. Those are the real ugly motherfuckers." She looks at Allison.

"When were they gonna tell us?" Allison look at Kate.

"They still haven't decided if they're gonna tell you..."

"Why?"

"Let's just say, if you react badly when you find out...? Not good."

"What do you mean, "not good?" I ask her.

"They don't think that you can handle it. They look at you and they see this frightened little girls that are gonna run crying in the corner when they finds out the truth. Me? What I see? Natural talent. Allison, you said you wanted to feel more powerful, right? Now's your chance." She takes her hand in hers.

"What are we supposed to do now?"

"Go to school, do your homework, go to the formal on Friday night. Be a normal teenage girls who doesn't know anything. Trust me to get everything ready for the next part."

"What's the next part?" I look at her.

"You're gonna help me catch the second Beta." Kate smirk at me.

Oh no. Not Scott. Over my dead body. I look at Derek with sadness in my eyes. "I'm gonna get you out of here I promise" I whisper to him. He just looked at me and I see a little smile forming on his lips.