Season 2 episode 2 - Shape shifted

"Games on"____________________________________***

"Games on"
____________________________________
***

Y/n pov:

I wake up and it's 3 in the morning. I realized that am not in my room but in Lydia's. I have the urge to draw.

I get up and look for a piece of paper and pencil. I draw something. It feels like I'm not even thinking. My hand just started draw her self. When I'm done I look at the drawing. I have no idea what it is.

That looks like a fangs and that like blood. There is also a claws. I draw a werewolf. But I don't recognize that face. It's in it wolf form.

I feel someone touch my shoulder so I quickly turn around.

"Y/n, I've been calling your name for like 10 minutes. Are you okay?" Lydia ask me.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine it just-" I look at the paper. I put it in my pocket and look at her with smile. "Nothing. I just needed a water." I pointed at the empty glass on the table.

"Oh, okay." She takes my hand and go the the bed with me.

~time skip~

I wake up now at 6.am. I look at Lydia but she's gone. I get up and starts to panic.

"Lydia? Lydia where are you!" I run around the room.

She opens the door to the bathroom. "Relax I just needed to pee." She smile at me.

I put a hand to my heart.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry. I was just scared that something happened to you." I put my hand on my face in embarrassment.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm fine." She took my hands of my face. "Now let's get you dressed."

"Wait you really going to school? After everything." I look at her as she's looking in the closet for clothes for me to wear. "Duh. Just because I was running naked 2 days in the woods won't stop me."

She takes out a skirt and a shirt and give it to me.

"Here. Go change to the bathroom." She just smiled.

"Okay mom." I laugh.

" I laugh