Season 2 episode 1 - Omega

"I swear I'm not gonna let anything happened to you

"I swear I'm not gonna let anything happened to you. Not anymore."
____________________________________
***

Y/n pov:

I packed my things from the hospital. I was here for like 3 days. Lydia woke up by the way. I was checking on her every day. Stiles stayed with me the whole weekend. I think he even slept here. In fact he's sleeping right now.

I go to the chair he's lying on. I put my hand on his shoulder to wake him up, but I open my eyes and I have no idea where I am. Wait is that me and Stiles? What are we... oh- oh my god. I open my eyes and take my hand away. What just happened? Was that his dream? But how?

I put my hand on his shoulder again but nothing happened. Weird okay. "Stilinski." I shake him. "Hey Stiles, wake up."

He open his eyes and panick when he see me standing in front of him. "Oh my god y/n. You scared the shit out of me." He puts his hand on his heart. He's so dramatic.

"I'm leaving." I took my bag and went to the door. "Wait, what? Didn't you supposed to stay here like 5 days?" He stand in front of me. "Yeah but I'm okay. I don't need the 2 extra days. I'm fine." I smile.

Suddenly I hear a piercing scream. I cover my ears and fall to the ground. "Y/n!" Stiles run to me and kneels on the floor. "Lydia." I look at him.

I ran to the room where she stays and go the the bathroom. I see water running in the shower. I turn it off but Lydia is nowhere to be found. When I touch the handle of the shower I see Lydia looking in the water and putting hair out of the water. A hand grabbed her and she screamed. I open my eyes and look around the room to see an open window. I look at Stiles who's standing in the door. He's looking in the window and then he looks at me.

She's gone. Lydia is gone.

~time skip~

"Naked? As in nude?" Sheriff Stilinski asked Melissa. "I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing, but yes as far as we know, she left here clothing-optional."

"All right. You checked the whole hospital, right?"

"Every last corner. She just took off."

"All right, let's get an APB out on a sixteen-year-old redhead. Any other descriptors?"

I come to him and start. "Five foot three, green eyes, fair-skinned, and her hair is actually strawberry blonde." I look at him. "Is that right?" "Yeah."

"Uh, you two come here." He takes my hand and Stiles by the ear. "What the hell are you still doing here?"

"Um... providing moral support?" Stiles smile at him. "Uh-huh. How 'bout you prove your ass back home, where you should be?" He look at Stiles. "You two y/n. Go. Home. Now. We're gonna find her, so don't worry." I nod my head.