Season 1 episode 8 - Lunatic

"Stiles are you okay?"____________________________________

____________________________________

***

"Good morning. Wake up you have to go to school." I heard Kate talking to me. "Come on, I made a breakfast for you."

I open my eyes and look at her. "Really? A breakfast make you wake up?" She laugh.

"It's food. I love food." I smile at her.

She left my room and I got up. I changed my clothes and putt on some makeup. When I was done I went downstairs.

"We are driving you to school today." Dad look me.

"What? Why?"

"Because, yesterday you could get hurt. I'm not letting you go alone ever again to school."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. Now get in the car." He said to me.

I get in the car and wait for them.

~time skip~

Allison tried open the car door but dad lock them.

"Dad? Really?" I put my head between the seats.

"Kate, what's your opinion on home schooling?"

"I'm more a learning by doing kind of girl."

Allison leaned between the seats too. "And what's your opinion on overprotective dads who keep ruining their daughters lives?"

Kate unlocked the door for us.

"Thank you." I said to her.

We walked out of the car straight to the school.

"Okay see you at lunch?" I ask Allison.

"Okay."

I walk to my locker and take my books out.

"Hey." I closed my locker to see Isaac standing there.

"Hi. You scared the hell out of me." I laugh.

"Sorry." He laugh. "I'll stop doing that. I just wanted to ask you if you're okay."

"Yeah, just little tired." I smile at him. "Hey what happened to you?" I noticed the bruise he have under his eye.

"Oh it's nothing. It happened in lacrosse." Yeah and I Almost didn't got killed week ago.

"Okay. I'll go watch you sometime." He look at me confused. "I mean lacrosse." I laugh.