Season 2 episode 10- Fury

"Oh, I don't know, Derek-- I think you two make a pretty good pair!"____________________________________***

____________________________________
***

Y/n pov:

I called Stiles immediately after my conversation (if you can call it that way) with Gerard. He just told me to get to the police station as fast as I can. So I left the hospital and went straight to the police station.

I got out of the car and went i look around I don't see anyone. There's three cars. Mine, Stiles jeep and one black car that have a "imagination is more important than knowledge" written on the back of the car.

I decide to go inside but there is no one.

"Stiles? Scott?" I yell while looking around the station. I look behind the table in the reception and find a blood all over the floor. "Oh my god.." I look behind the corner and I see an officer laying on the floor. She's covered on her own blood.

I start to slowly and quietly walking to the door behind me. I turn around and I see Jackson standing in front of me. "Jackson. Jackson it's me. Y/n." I put my hands in the air to show him I don't wanna hurt him.

I quickly turn around and Matt take my arms and stop me from running. "Hello there." He smiled at me. "Matt. Matt please let me go. I won't tell anyone what I saw. Just please let me go." I beg him with tears in my eyes.

"You see that's the problem y/n. I can't." His smile turned into look that could kill you.

He takes me to one of the room in this building and tells me to walk in the room first. I go inside and I see Stiles and Scott standing here.

"Oh my god." I start to run towards them but Jackson put his claws to my neck.

"Let her go! I swear if you hurt her I'm gonna kill you slowly and painfully." Stiles said while walking closer to me.

"Stop right there. Or Jackson is going to do it. He's gonna kill her." Matt point the gun at Stiles. "It's okay." I smile at him while tear is running down my face.

"Matt we did everything you asked us to do. Let us go." Scott's trying to talk to him. "Shut up! Everybody shut up!" He yell at all of us.

"You know, y'all are getting on my nerves right now. If you want to survive just shut up and do what I say !" When he finished his speech we hear a car pulling over. I look at the boys confused.

"Sound like she's here McCall. Come one." I realize he's talking about Scott's mom. Mellisa. He cufs me to the chair and leaves with Scott. Jackson is looking at Stiles. He's ready to scratch him if he moves.