Season 2 episode 6 - Frenemy

"In order to win a battle, one must know everything they can about their enemy

"In order to win a battle, one must know everything they can about their enemy."
____________________________________
***

Y/n pov:

I drove Lydia home.

"I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened." I said as I stopped the car.

"I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you can tell me what the hell just happened..." She looked at me.

"It's-it's kind of complicated."

"Well, how about you start with why was Derek there? Or where Jackson was? Or what is wrong with Erica? Oh, do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?"

"Lydia I swear I want to tell you and you know I tell you everything. Even the thing about me. The mind thing. But this is story for another night. Im doing this because I want to protect you." I took her hand in mine.

"I know, but you can't keep trying to protect me forever." With that she left. I feel really bad. She's my best friend and I don't want her to get hurt. So I'm doing the right thing. I can't tell her yet. Not now.

I went home and got text from Stiles that their in some club with Scott looking for Jackson. I told them to keep me updated and when I got home I went right to sleep.

~time skip~

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I put on my make up and brushed my teeth.

I went to my closet and picked my outfit.

I grabbed something from the kitchen to eat and went to my car

I grabbed something from the kitchen to eat and went to my car. I sit there and thought about what happened yesterday. I feel really bad for what happened with Lydia but I'm doing the right thing. I can't believe the kanima is Jackson. But on the other side it reflects what is he form the inside.