Season 1 episode 5 - The Tell

"And you're done

"And you're done."
_________________________________

***

Today i woke up earlier because Allison have a birthday. I picked up my present for her which is a necklace with her initial. I ran to her bedroom and jumped on her bed.

"Happy birthday." I say as I kiss her forehead. "I have a gift for the best sister in the world." She smile at me.

"Do you know where she is?" I pretend to look for her. She hit me in my arm.

"Ouch. I'm joking." I laugh.

She sit up and smile at me.

"Here." I give her the little box.

"Thanks." She open it and take out the necklace. "Y/n."

"Do you like it? I can give you something else if you want." She take my hand. "No. It's beautiful. Thank you." I smile at her.

"So, I heard that there was a real fun yesterday. Something about Scott and Kate?" I look at her.

"Yeah, Kate was convicted that Scott took something from her bag. I had to prove her wrong and I did. I was going through her bag."

"Oh. And are you two okay? I mean did she apologize?" I get up from her bed. "Well not yet."

"Allison I have to tell you something." I close her door and sit back on her bed. "Do you remember the night when dad went for Kate? He said that it was just a flat but Kate told us it was jump start. There comes the weird part, when I went  home yesterday, I saw on Kate's window a piece of glass. It looked like she had a broken window."

"So what does this mean?" She look at me with confusion.

"I don't know. But I think they are lying to us."

~time skip~

"So she apologize that's good. And she gave you this." I look at the necklace she's holding in her hand. "Pretty necklace." I sarcastically said.

"It's not that bad. I actually like it." She says while opening her locker. When she opened it a balloons started fell out of her locker. I noticed a birthday car.

"Happy birthday beautiful. Love Lydia." I read out loud. "That's so sweet." I look at her.

"Yeah I wonder who told her." She looks at me annoyed.