Season 1 episode 3 - Pack Mentality

"Y/n

"Y/n... help me."
____________________________________

Your POV:

I was peacefully sleeping until Allison woke me up. Seriously, why no one can let me sleep.

"Ugh, Allison why are you doing this to me." I open my eyes to see her standing over me. "Why are you smiling?" I say to her.

"Because this is going to be a great day. So get up. We have school remember?" She gives me her hand to take and I did. When I touch her hand I see something. I see her and Scott in a bus. Eww they are making out. But suddenly Scott is starting to change. Allison is trying to get out of the bus but it's too late. Oh my god. He killed her.

"Hey y/n? Y/n!" Allison brought me back to reality. "You okay? Are you sick? You don't look so good." Great now she's gonna worried about me.

"Yeah I'm uh- I'm okay. Just zone out. Sorry." I let go of her hand.
"Okay. Well I'll wait in the kitchen." She say walking out of my room.

What the hell did I just saw. Was it real? It couldn't be. I mean Allison is alive. I need to talk to Scott. I walk in to my bathroom to take a quick shower and then I'll do my hair and make up. I change my clothes, take my bag and walk to the kitchen.

"Okay ready?" Allison ask me as she hands me the sandwich she just made. "Yep. Let's go."

~time skip~

"Allison did you ever I don't know, had a dream that felt real, like really real?" I need to know if I'm going crazy or not. "I guess not. You did? It's about the nightmare again?" She looks at me with worry in her eyes. "No it's just- you know what? Forget it it was stupid question." I tried to cover it up.

We walk up the stairs when Scott bumped into Allison and all her book fell off her hands.

"Oh my god. You scared the hell out of me." Allison say with laugh. "You're okay." So I'm guessing Scott had that dream too. "Once my heart starts beating again." Scott's helping Allison pick up the books.

"Hey, I've got to go but save me a seat at lunch?" I say to them and the just nods. I feel sometimes that i am invisible. Like hello to you too Scott.

I walk to my locker but I heard voice come over the PA system.

"Attention, students. This is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the vandalism that occurred to one of our buses last night. While the police work to determine what happened... classes will proceed as scheduled. Thank you." Are you kidding me?