Chapter 30- Mole Rat

It was late that night when I got home to shower

It was late that night when I got home to shower. I didn't have my phone on me for the whole day so I was catching up on being social.

The first thing I did was send a check-up text to Natalie. I haven't had time to talk to her since the incident. Then I replied to a message Cyrus sent me earlier. I had to catch up on the three new gifs that Adam sent me by sending three more. Then I finally opened Declan's messages.

10:20 AM

>>Good morning Row Row

1:13 PM

>> Cyrus told me you were going to the station. When should I come to break you out?

4:50 PM

>>So no break out? I'm boreeeeeed.

8:33 PM

>> At the great risk of sounding clingy ... I miss you or whatever.

I smiled at that last one before typing out my message.

11:52 PM

<< I knew you were obsessed with me ;) I'm home now, no need for a breakout. Thanks for thinking of me though.

His reply came three minutes later.

11:55PM

>> Still thinking about you.

I let out a small breath of laughter.

<< Come see me then. I'll sneak you through the window.

I was kidding of course.

>> Address.

It was no longer kidding of course.

It's just that it was late and if dad caught a boy in my room that would be the end of us both. I sent him my address anyway and he didn't respond for fifteen minutes.

But that was when I heard tapping at my window. I pulled the curtain back and there was Declan sitting on the roof right outside the glass.

I turned the latch and pulled the window up. "How did you know this was my room?"

"Because it was the only window with a light on," He said as he climbed through. I was shutting the window closed while he looked around.

I had to speed clean before he got here. The mess was mainly clothes thrown around so all I had to do was shove them into my closet and throw some wrappers away. His eyes explored the walls and then he looked at me.