02- So show me

Title of book: So show me

Participate username: Jelly1799

Title: 1/5. The title is not that fitting to the story in my opinion. It's good yeah but not basically fitting to the story.

Cover: 3/5. Your cover is too cute but editing is a bit too rough. You should get a better cover for your story.

Description: 7/10. The description is very good but I think you can add more to it like lyrics of magic shop? Some things like have a cup of warm tea and relax a little bit...
That kinda thing you know? It will add a soft touch to it.

Plot: 17/20. Plot is actually very good and very engaging although there are some points when I would say to main character you are being stupid and stuff lol but yeah it was great although I think you could have express it in a better way. I have to say it was good.

Grammar and vocabulary: 13/20. Your grammar is not bad but still needs a little bit of work also your vocabulary. Your words are too simple try to put more creative and attractive words.

Emotions: 10/15. I have to say that character are a little too bit of too closed like Jimin and Jungkook could have talked it out and in a better way. Jungkook seems to be attracted to her just for some time too and his behaviour is kinda too controlling I think...why Jimin gave up and his feelings you should have add that part.

Descriptive writing and detailing: 7/15. There is not much detailing in your story and your descriptive writing is not that wide I would say it looks like you are trying to use more way to describe it but having  hard time with it. Try to put more effort in your detailing and descriptive writing.

Personal view: 8/10. Personal I like the book. I can actually go and read the other sequel of this book. It's interesting and emotional a little.

Total marks: 66/100

Addiction advice: You should try to get a better cover and be more expressive with your character. Detailing is a good option when you are ready for it okay? And also grammar, your grammar needs improvement but over all your book is interesting. Good job.

Words from writer to reviewer---