03- Broken constellation

Title of book: Broken constellation.

Participate username: blaze-bangtan

Title: 4/5. It's very beautiful and totally fitting for the story.

Cover: 4/5. The cover is good but I think you can do better put some purple sky or constellations.

Description: 7/10. Although the description is too short I think it's good enough yet I would think it's better if you add some thing more and clear from starting about the main character and her illusion so readers won't get confused.

Plot: 16/20. I really liked the poems and how they show us the emotions of the character yet I would say that it's better if you put a better effort into it and your grammar. Do add Jimin's name more because without that the reader can get confused if it's the girl who is going through or Jimin going through.

Grammar and vocabulary: 16/20. Your grammar is good but you need to be more proper on your punctuation, your vocabulary is good and the dept of your words is very beautiful.

Emotions: 15/15. I would say that your words convey a strong wave of emotions that can totally crash and take away the readers heart to the story, you did a great job.

Descriptive writing and detailing: 14/15. I have to say I enjoy the poem even though I can't write one of my own lol but yeah you did a great job.

Personal view: 6/10. Poem are usually not my thing but I did enjoyed your poems a lot.

Total marks: 82/100.

Addiction advice: Keep writing more and add some more information about the girl and rather than putting it at the last you can put it at first as how she is fighting then explain fully at last and do mention Jimin's name more.

Words from writer to reviewer------