01- Did it for Gucci

Title of book: Did it for Gucci

Participate username: -Yoonshooky

Title: 4/5. Very fitting to the story.

Cover: 5/5. Beautiful and eye-catching. Perfectly balanced dark aura.

Description: 5/10. Description is good but I think it's way too short, the element of surprise is what keeps the readers so I would suggest you to put more things that create suspense.

Plot: 15/20. Plot no doubt is something good and unique but I would say it's too short and have many loop holes, your story pace is fast and the way that it was going without proper information is a little problematic, like the cat and her role, how Jungkook is way too friendly with him without showing any signs of attachment towards him, Taehyung trusting the man way too easily and many others.

Grammar and vocabulary: 13/20. Your grammar is good although I would advice you to work on your vocabulary.

Emotions: 7/15. I can see that you have tired to pour emotions but I must say you should do that a little more give them more feelings so that the readers can relate to it, put more descriptive feelings in, show the longing of Jungkook, his love, Taehyung's confusion and acceptance everything. Let the story build up.

Descriptive writing and detailing: 6/15. The story is too short for detailing in my opinion as it lacks many things that I have already pointed out and your descriptive writing is good but it can be better.

Personal view: 6/10. Personally I think your book is very good but it can work better with more detailing, more things adding into it, the characters development etc.

Total marks: 61/100.

Addiction advice: As I have already pointed out things I would say you work on them and also I would prefer if yu put more Taehyung and Jungkook time rather than cutting it put for mature content just put some fluff time and also show their development in relationship, show them talking, show them having feelings and building it up.

Words from writer to reviewer------