04- Strung together

Title of book: Strung together

Participate username: -Yoonshooky

Title: 4/5. Your title looks kinda different from others and I think it suits stories and the situation in stories are where they are together or trying to make their relationship work so it's good title.

Cover: 5/5. The cover actually is very beautiful and eye-catching.

Description: 7/10. You should explain the description in an better way but as it's a oneshot story it's suitable enough, still I recommend you to put something better. Put more emotional writing into it, that will make it more attractive, or maybe quotes.

Plot: 18/20. Actually all are beautiful although they are small they are beautifully explained, for me my personal favourite would be the first one where Taehyung can't walk and how Jungkook keeps encouraging him, can I say you freaking make me soft hearted at that scene...yes I can and you did. They are also emotional and descriptive writing which makes it more beautiful.

Grammar and vocabulary: 17/20. Your grammar is great and your vocabulary is good too, although I would recommend you to add more new words in your vocabulary.

Emotions: 15/15. I have to give you all marks because each moment was so beautifully explained, the way they literally love each other so much, the love, the devotion, the fear everything is written such a way that I bet the reader can actually feel those emotions. Great job done.

Descriptive writing and detailing: 14/15. Your writing way is awesome be that be descriptive way or detailing the story but also the I wish to read more because the chapter seems way too short. Try to lengthen it a bit more...or maybe cause I wanna read more that's why I am saying it ...who knows.

Personal view: 9/10. I loved reading it totally going to read next chapters.

Total marks: 89/100.

Addiction advice: Just I wish the chapters were longer everything else is perfect just you need a better description.

Words from writer to reviewer------