03- Crystal skies

Title of book: Crystal skies

Participate username: Pviscelle

Title: 4/5. Although I don't see the connections of story and title yet because it's in initial stages but I would say that the title is eye-catching.

Cover: 4/5. Although the editing is a big rough the cover is actually good.

Description: 4/10. Your description had very long gaps that makes it look way too longer than necessary and also just dialogues. I would say you really write the story plot a little because the readers attention get caught on it too.

Plot: 12/20. The plot is not very clear to me right now but the detailing is good. I would say that it's a godo start rather than taking it in fast pace your pace is good, steady and slow with good descriptive writing.

Grammar and vocabulary: 15/20. Your grammar is great but you need work on your vocabulary. It's way too simple.

Emotions: 13/15. Your emotions are way on point they way everything is described and your characters show the caring and weak side but siblings are supporting each other is great. Also little things but they show the character and you did that job. Small things like knowing your sibling is sad and defending for her. The mother daughter scene all are great.

Descriptive writing and detailing: 14/15. You did a great job in detailing and bringing out the emotions of the character with your writing.

Personal view: 9/10. I was laughing most of the time lol. It was very fun to read.

Total marks: 75/100.

Addiction advice: Use pictures only for showing essential things don't overuse it and your description needs work.

Words from writer to reviewer------