03- Forgotten Soul

Title of book: Forgotten Soul

Participate username: Dragon_Kitara

Title: 3/5. The title is way too simple and not that fitting to the story. I would say you need a better title.

Cover: 4/5. Your cover is very eye-catching and beautiful.

Description: 6/10. I think you can add more to the blurb and add character sketch of kitara in a better way try to add some quotes or something to make it look more attractive.

Plot: 10/20. The plot was good but the way you wrote it is kinda confusing especially without a proper character sketch, at start all characters are shown together I would recommend you to do a character sketch of them to make it easier as there are many characters involved in the story, also the emotions of each character seems too plain and they aren't able to express themselves much, the story also lacks in terms of vocabulary, the character are not even much communicative and action scenes are too small also the sudden change at last was kinda...not too much appealing and too confusing.

Grammar and vocabulary: 11/20. Although your grammar was good I would say your vocabulary is way too much simple that overshadow the story. It is written just to write not to express much.

Emotions: 5/15. Your character are not that much expressive and their emotions cannot be seen as you write it was too plainly. There is also lack of communication I have seen among the character and the flow of story is way too fast.

Descriptive writing and detailing: 7/15. Although the detailing is okay but your descriptive writing is not something that would be impressive which is kinda odd as I have read your other books and they are awesome I don't get why this book is so underwritten by you.

Personal view: 5/10. Kinda confusing at first and it did took me some time to finish it as I have to read some things again as there are too many names which are jumped at once, also I don't get why she let herself torture and if she did we would like to see why and how dark her mind was from beginning rather than speaking it you should show the readers.

Total marks: 51/100.

Addiction advice: As a reader of your other books I think this is not up to your own standards you can do much better if you edit it now and clear the character sketch with better development also I don't get the attachment of main character and her brother's bodyguard so fast...the flow is way too fast in my opinion and your action scenes are too fast and little.

Word from writer to reviewer------