02- Parking Lee

Title of book: Parking Lee

Participate username: Dragon_Kitara

Title: 4/5. The title is kinda unique and if I really get into the meaning of it...it's kinda cute and funny too.

Cover: 3/5. The edit is no doubt beautiful but I think we can't see Taemin's face properly. It is kinda too blurred up with all those effects so yeah try to put more clear picture of him.

Description: 6/10. The description is good but I think you can add more to it, it looks kinda short and not that much informative. Also put a little more about Taemin in it too.

Plot: 17/20. The plot is actually very good but kinda fast in middle. I think you should have shown the celebration dance and all that after all they worked hard for it. Plus you should show the tension building between Taemin and Jimin, it will bring more chemistry to the story.

Grammar and vocabulary: 18/20. Your grammar and vocabulary are great now you should try to add more words in your vocabulary and get better and smooth flow with words. 

Emotions: 13/15. Your emotions are very clear but it looks too focused on Jimin you should be more clear with Taemin's feelings too. Also the other characters you should put light on them too for a while like Lisa and Jimin relationship, Hwasa and Joon relationship.

Descriptive writing and detailing: 12/15. Your details are good just the pace of story after they get back Taemin's brother was a bit fast and also your description writing is beautiful so well done.

Personal view: 8/10. I quite enjoyed reading it.

Total marks: 81/100.

Addiction advice: I think Jimin got over his heart break way too easily and the pace got faster at the end. Your writing style is beautiful but it can use more new words with better flow.

Words from writer to reviewer------