03- The Possessive Knight

Title of book: The Possessive Knight

Participate username: Mochi_archer

Title: 4/5. It's little bit of charming and on tough side and perfectly fitting for the story in my opinion.

Cover: 5/5. The cover is so beautifully edited. The dark aura a little and the detailing it is looks so alluring. It's beautiful really.

Description: 7/10. It's a little short but it gives a good idea of the story yet I advice you to put a small character sketch in the description, not too long just short would be enough.

Plot: 18/20. You said your plot is cliche but damn the way you express it is amazing. The flow of words is so beautiful that it keeps enchanting me to read more and more. I definitely was not able to put down the book even for a second. The way your words flow is too enchanting so keep that up.

Grammar and vocabulary: 19/20. Grammar mistakes are like no to you. You did a great job most writers would set back in this topic but you did a great job.

Emotions: 14/15. Loved how you display the emotions for characters, they are so unpredictable and unique that it makes us wanna know more. As a readers pov I would love to keep reading more the expressiveness you have is totally great.

Descriptive writing and detailing: 15/15. I have to say that everything you detailed and wrote is on point. Your story does not make even mistake in sense everything is set into such flow that it does not break or make readers feel overwhelmed. Yeah the plot is a predictable yet I would totally read it because of your writing style. Keep using your writing style as a advantage to the maximum level.

Personal view: 10/10. Looks cliche but is beautiful, is my thought. Even if it does look like cliche at first but the cover, the grammar, the descriptive writing, the emotions, the story sense, it's flow everything is amazing. Great going.

Total marks: 92/100.

Addiction advice: I think you should decorate your book with banner now. It is amazing as it is. Banners would look great plus keep focusing on your character emotions and descriptive writing. It's your strong point so use it at most.

Words from writer to reviewer----