02- She ruined me

Title of book: She ruined me.

Participate username: AlienboyfriendTae

Title: 4/5. Now very unique but good for the book.

Cover: 5/5. Totally beautiful and great editing.

Description: 6/10. The description is good but I think you could add more into it rather tham just putting both of the character in one you can describe their personality and stuff in two separate para then put the time where they meet or are together.

Plot: 18/20. The plot flow is so good it kept me engaged. The plot is kinda cliche but it's funny and smooth plus the character are really communicating with each other making it very good and interesting as the development can really be felt.

Grammar and vocabulary: 13/20. Your grammar is good but I did find some typos and mistakes so please correct that and use correct punctuation.

Emotions: 14/15. I like how you didn't rushed into things and let them have their own space and comfort too and the way Taehyung keeps showing respect to lily and lily too getting her head high and working rather than crying over her ex, that's a great point. Good work.

Descriptive writing and detailing: 14/15. Your descriptive writing is good plus your detailing is perfect not too much and not too little, the amount that is necessary.

Personal view: 9/10. I actually really enjoyed the book and am glad you submitted it here. It's great.

Total marks: 83/100.

Addiction advice: The one thing I don't get is why are some places speaking two different names and if it's not names and nicknames what does it really mean. I mean I saw you kept calling like bellona and Kaiser don't use unnecessary nicknames which an confuse the readers.

Words from writer to reviewer------