01- We will make it right

Title of book: We will make it right

Participate username: Tithi_bhalani

Title: 3/5. Title is simple, although it might fit to the story line in future better because I can get the thing that it's about bullying and all.

Cover: 2/5. Cover is too simple and too much effect is put on it hiding their faces in process. I would recommend you to put a clear picture with a tag line or such.

Description: 5/10. Kinda cute but there are grammatical errors in them too also you should give information of character better and put the soulmate description too inside. Don't make it too long but try to edit it and put in better way. 

Plot: 4/20. Plot is cliche yeah, there are no details in it plus the flow is way too fast and many things are just randomly happening to make main character down more and more. I don't see the sense where her parents would take their daughter, main character sister out of nowhere and also her boyfriend with them. You are just filling it up to make the character look miserable but as my point of view it does not make sense. Also if they are soulmates how does it work like main character already met two of them and they don't know it...you should mention how this soulmate bond works, is it necessary that they will only have romantic relationship? What will happen if a person reject the bond? You need to put more information girl not just daily routine.

Grammar and vocabulary: 5/20. Your grammar needs a lot of help. Your words are just way too simple with grammatical errors.

When you use quotation mark for dialogue you need to put comma if you are going to continue like...

"Hey....see," he said.

Understand? Also use correct punctuation if you are asking a question put question mark properly.

Emotions: 2/15. Too plain, your writing does not really show much emotions of character, you have just written it down without properly describing the feelings of characters.

Descriptive writing and detailing: 0/15. Your descriptive writing is totally zero and you have like no detailing. I am sorry to say but as it's your first time writing it's kind of understandable. Don't get discouraged. Read more books for it and you will get the hang of how to really express your feelings and do detailing properly. 

Personal view: 2/10. Cliche type story and short with many mistakes so yeah but I think if you put more effort you can get better you just need more writing practice with better guidance.

Total marks: 23/100

Addiction advice: As I already pointed out all things I would say that you need to read more books, it will help you clear your vision of how to write, what to write.

Also your flow is way too fast, tame it down and don't put unnecessary chapters like the whole chapter just from her sisters pov. It was not necessary, bond character in a better way. So yeah good luck.

Words from writer to reviewer------