Alexandria Ella Torres

She did not know what year this was. She did not know just how long she had been trapped in this Hell on earth with the monster that called himself her husband. She only knew that she had been there for a really, really long time.

She had already given birth to three children. All of them were fathered by her kidnapper against her will. Two boys and one girl. The oldest was over 20 already, and the youngest, the daughter was 16.

She herself had not been too much older than that when she was kidnapped by the man trapping her there. She and her family had gone into the mountain one day.

Next thing she knew, her mother, her father, her siblings and their family that came with them that day were all dead. She was the only one that survived.

Not because she escaped, but because the reaper did not spare her the better fate of death. No, instead she was cursed to suffer for the rest of her life in the hands of this Maniac.

Peter was his name. He had kidnapped her and forced her to become his wife. She had been trapped in the same room for years, never seeing the sunlight for such a long time.

It was not until after she was pregnant with their second child that Peter had finally let her off of her chain and let her go around the house. Most days she was still stuck in one room.

Once their daughter was born, that was when she was finally allowed to go outside. Not out front where the rest of the forest and the mountain was, but just the fenced off back where the Garden and the livestock were.

She hated that despicable man with every fiber of her being. She hated him, she loathed him, she abhorred him. Not only for what he had done to her and her family but what he was doing to her children as well.

Her children were being taught that what they wanted in life, they took. That one day they would find someone who was theirs and take them here to live with the rest of them.

It was what Peters's father had taught him and what his grandfather had taught his father. And now Peter was teaching it to her children as well. Corrin, her eldest son, already had a 19-year-old girl trapped and locked in the very same room she had first been locked in when she was caught as well.

At night she could hear the girl screaming for help. Alexandria had to use all of her willpower not to cry and wake peter up next to her. She was not an idiot. She knew her eldest was gone. He had killed that girl's family as well and trapped her here against her will.

She knew her second child. Tye was gone as well. He had not done anything yet, but she saw the wonder in his eyes whenever Peter talked to him about bringing home someone.

Alexandria was brought out of her angry thoughts as the bundle in her belly kicked. She placed a hand on her stomach and dropped the rake she had been holding. Her knuckles were still white from how hard she had been holding it.

She set it to lean against the wall of the shed and walked away from the garden and to one of the seats by the door. Resting her hands on her baby bump and soothing the child inside. This would be her fourth child spawned into her.

Another figure plopped down into the chair next to her. Her daughter Charlie smiling at her. Her red curly hair that she had inherited from her mother bouncing around.

" So mamma, am I finally going to get a sister?" She asked with a hopeful look in her eyes. Leaning forward and showing her big smile. Alexandria cracked a smile, though it did not reach her eyes.