Climbing The Razor Wire Fence

The wood cracked and splintered under the force of three people who were pushing, shoving, and hammering it. It was not going nearly as fast as I would have liked, but it was coming along.

The dogs barked behind us, foam flying out of their mouths. The fence clinked as their paws slammed into it, bending and threatening to tip over and unleash Hell on the two of us.

" We've almost got it!! Keep going!" I heard Lucas's muffled voice on the other side. This was taking too long, there was no way we were going to succeed with this at this rate. We needed to be faster. We had to try something else.

What else could we try though? All the other sheds were most likely locked, and I don't know if we had the time to go and check them for tools. I looked around the yard again. There were three sheds in total, including this one right now, but I doubt there was anything of use in this one.

I was just about to break from the others and go check the other sheds when the door finally started to break into pieces, and we were able to start shattering it away.

My hands were poked, cut, and scraped with splinters, but I ignored the pain. Lucas was almost free, Maybe with the three of us, we could take him on. As long as he did not have his shotgun if he found us then we could overpower him!

The pieces of the door were thudding down at our feet, and I kicked them away in case they became a problem if we suddenly needed to get running.

With one final crack and tear, we were finally able to get a hole in the door big enough for Lucas to Shimmy himself through. being mindful of the sharp shards sticking up and threatening to skewer him.

He wiggled out and landed a little wobbly on his feet. He looked up at me and I could not help but run into his arms. he accepted me and held me tight as we let our tears fall.

" Oh Y/N" His muffled voice sounded on my shoulder. " I was so worried about you. Jacob told me that this man took a special liking to you." He said. Pulling away and looking at me sternly in the eyes. " He... he Hasnt... did he..." He tried asking but was not able to bring himself to say it. I shook my head as I wiped away my tears.

" He's locked me up and confined me. He's touched me and Kissed me. But, He has not... done that." I whimpered out. Bunching up into myself as I remembered all of those times, and how terrified I had been.

Lucas Hugged me again. Almost crushing my spine, and I allowed myself to sob into his shoulder as my legs became weak and started to shake underneath my own weight.

Our moment was interrupted though when Mila let out a scream of bloody murder. I stiffened and Lucas and I both looked to where she was. She had her hands over her mouth and wept. Crying out loudly for the whole mountain to hear as she stared right into where the dogs were locked up.

All of the dogs were still out and barking at us, but now that we were looking closer, we got a better look. One of the dogs was holding a bloody hand in its maw, and on the grass was the bloody, and torn remains of what was left of Jacob.

Everything slowed down for a second as I looked at the blood-stained grass and the pieces of half-eaten flesh here and there. What was getting to me the most though? Was Jacobs mostly eaten torso. His head was looking in our direction, and half of his face had been chewed away.

Just like I did when I first saw him die. I turned around and emptied the contents of my stomach. Which was nothing but Bile and Acid at this point. It stung and burned the inside of my throat and mouth, and laid in a sickly yellow puddle in the grass at my feet.

Lucas was still only for a moment before yelling out a furious roar. He turned and looked around the yard, Ultamitly stopping at the fence.

" I don't give a fuck about the Razor wire. We are getting out of here right fucking now! We will go get help for Jeremy, Stella, and Jamie! But we can't stay here any longer!" He growled out. Grabbing onto my hand and leading me over to the gate.