No Luck From This Point On

You were sleeping, you were not even aware of anything. There were no dreams, no restlessness, nothing. You were just completely out right now. Floating beyond unconsciousness in a black void.

Until you were moving, only slightly. Side to side as if you were shaking, or someone was shaking you. You suddenly got the feeling of laying on something hard. A massive headache struck your brain light aa lightning bolt and you instinctively raised your hands and gripped at your pulsing head.

You hissed in pain as a noise entered your ears, you could not make out what it was over the pain in your head. Trying to only made it worse. You had a numb feeling all over, but you felt something solid on your shoulders.

You were still shaking, and eventually, the noises formed into something more understandable. Words were beginning to make themselves known, sounding scares, frantic, and high pitched.

It reminded you of Jacobs's voice when he was trying to get you down from the net-OH MY GOD, THE NET!! THE BEAR TRAP!! LUCAS!! JEREMY!! THE QUIET MAN!!

Your eyes flung open and you sat bolt upright. Whimpering as the fast motion made your head feel like your brain was about to pop out. You clenched your eyes shut and grit your teeth. Digging your fingers into your scalp harshly.

Hands found their way to your shoulders again and you looked up in fright and alarm, ready to bite the nose off of the man two had done this! Only it was not the man. It was Stella.

Her shoulder blade length curly hair was wild and all over the place, her clothes torn and stained with dirt as if she had been running through the woods and tripped. Her dark skin was equally smeared with dirt and scrapes every now and then. Her big dark eyes filled with so much fear.

Jaimie was on your other side, not as beat up looking as Stella, but still frightened even if her face was rather calm looking. She was always good at keeping her emotions hidden. Mila was at your legs, looking about as dirty as Stella. With her short Auburn hair disheveled as if she had been running her hands through it.

You removed your hands from your head and reached one out to Stella and Jamie, both of them quickly taking it and gripping on to it tightly.

" Oh Fuck is everyone alright?!" You quickly asked, looking between everyone. They all said it, even without uttering a single sound. No, no one was alright. You looked passed them, trying to see if any of the boys were here, but they weren't. In fact, now that you were looking, you were not even outside anymore.

You were in a room with dull wooden walls that look liked they would give you splintered like cactus needles if you laid a hand on them. There were no windows, and it was hard to see anything passed the dull bulb that hung on the ceiling. Flickering out every so often.

There was a single, low bed with no blankets or pillows against one of the walls that looked barely big enough to fit a single person. There was only one door, and it did not take a genius to figure out that it was locked. You had all been kidnapped.

You pulled your hand from Stella's to grip at your head again, feeling the flakes of dried blood stuck to the side of your head where he struck you with his shotgun.

" What... What happened." You breathed out. Stella looked over at Jamie, then to Mila, tears dripping down her face. Jaime reached up and wiped some off of her own cheeks as well. It was Mila who spoke up.

" After you and Jeremy ran after Lucas we waited for a little bit. We heard the Gunshot and then Jeremy screaming. Stella ran after him and we ran too. We all fell into a pit." she took a deep, shaky breath. " We were able to lift Jacob out so he could run and get help. I hope he's made it into town by now." She brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them close.