When You Have A Nightmare (Females)

Sayaka Maizono

Nightmares are never fun. Especially when you had to have one while at a hotel with Sayaka. She had to travel a day's trip to her next performance, and you were able to go with her. That didn't mean waking up in the middle of the night in fear wasn't any more enjoyable.

The hotel room had two beds, so each of you had been able to have your own bed. You didn't feel ready to go any further in your relationship at the moment.

Even with the distance, Sayaka heard your sobs and woke up. She turned to you to find you crying on your own bed. She was quick to slip out of her own bed and sit on your bed.

"(Name), did something happen? Did you have a bad dream?"

Part of you felt bad for waking Sayaka up, but all you could do at the moment was nod. Sayaka slowly slipped under your covers, bringing you in for a hug.

"It's alright. Everything's going to be alright; you're safe."

While holding you in her arms, Sayaka hummed lullabies and soothing songs to help you fall asleep. She wasn't going to let you suffer through this alone...

Celestia Ludenburg

Nightmares weren't a thing that happened to you. Most of your nights were dreamless, or any dream you had was immediately forgotten the moment you woke up. So to wake up from a nightmare wasn't something you expected, much less enjoyed.

It was less of a scary nightmare, and more one that just made you really depressed. A negative dream that played out horrible situations to make you feel sad. The 'scary' part was hoping they wouldn't happen.

Still, you didn't want to bother Celeste with this at two in the morning. Maybe you could let her know about it in the morning...

In the morning you had decided to bring it up, and Celeste's response was one you hadn't expected.

"(Name), is it not obvious that you should contact me if these things should occur? Proper sleep is very important for your health, but feeling safe and secure is even more important."

Celeste... She really did care for you...

"I understand. Next time I'll be sure to let you know."

Sakura Oogami

It wasn't too uncommon for you to have nightmares. With all the bullying you had encountered in the past, nightmares were semi-common in your life. Still, some were worse than others. And sometimes you just needed comfort afterwards.

You hadn't thought about contacting Sakura about these nightmares, but figured that she would be willing to hear you out, right? Pulling out your phone, you called Sakura, hoping that she would answer.

"(Name)? Is something wrong?" Sakura's tired voice answered.

You hesitated before responding. Maybe this was a stupid idea after all.

"I... I had a nightmare."

It didn't take Sakura long to answer.

"I'll be there soon. Wait for me."

With that, she ended the call. It wasn't long before Sakura was with you, comforting you about your dream. She wanted you to know how loved and special you were, and she wasn't going to stop until you were sleeping peacefully in your arms.

Junko Enoshima

While having a nightmare isn't a frequent thing for you, it tends to be the same one every time; you make a fool of yourself onstage, in front of thousands of people. Even though you're the ultimate actor, offstage you're a shy, bumbling mess. As such, your worst fear is being that mess onstage instead of the proud actor you turned into while up there on the stage.