When You Prank Him (Guys)

Byakuya Togami

Typically when Byakuya showed up at school he had a cup of coffee with him. It was like a part of his uniform; he always had it with him. One morning though he didn't seem to have it; perhaps he didn't have time to grab his cup this morning.

"Hey Byakuya, would you like me to make you a cup of coffee? I'm pretty sure the cafeteria has a coffee machine I could use."

At first you could see Byakuya looking disgusted at the thought, probably of having cafeteria-provided coffee, but he eventually relaxed his expression.

"Sure, I suppose it can't hurt to try... commoner coffee."

You chuckled softly, getting up to head to the cafeteria to make the coffee. Although on the way you were thinking about how Byakuya rarely loses his composure, if at all. Maybe this was your chance...

After arriving at the cafeteria you prepared two cups of coffee; one for the prank, and one to give afterwards. Though the worry did come in if Byakuya would actually drink the bad coffee to not hurt your feelings... nah, he's not that type of person.

He's actually that type of person-

You were in shock as you saw Byakuya finish the bad cup of coffee, his expression never showing disgust even once; you did give him the bad cup, right? You tried the other cup, and sure enough you had given him the bad cup...

"Please be aware that you won't be getting away with such actions so easily... although the look on your face may be more than enough to make up for the taste of coffee I just endured..."

Chihiro Fujisaki

Chihiro is not an easy person to prank; not in the terms that he can't be pranked, but rather he's too precious to prank. You could never forgive yourself if you made him cry. Still, harmless pranks weren't too bad...

Sending the Rick-Rolled video was something you had done once or twice, and maybe you'd 'forget' to get the mild version of snacks, but that's all you could really bring yourself to do.

It took a while for Chihiro to even realize you were playfully messing with him. 'Did you mean to send that link?' was a common response to the Rick-Rolled links, and he was inclined to believe you actually forgot to get the mild-flavored snacks... Still, if you can prank him, that means he can prank you back, right...?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

It can be rather easy to prank Kiyotaka, as he can be pretty gullible at times. All you had to do was invite Kiyotaka over for a 'studying session' and prepare things to look like how studying sessions would go in movies...

"(Name), I brought my books to-"

You nearly burst out laughing at how flustered poor Kiyotaka looked. The red lighting, the silk sheets, the basket of--

"This is not appropriate for a studying session! Y-You should be ashamed (N-Name)... I-I'm going to go now... I-I'll see you at school tomorrow..."

You almost felt bad for Kiyotaka, but his flustered expression made it worth it. But was it worth the revenge soon to befall you...?

Leon Kuwata

"What do you mean you want to quit the band?"

You had to hide your excitement and smiles in your expression, getting a more vocal and physical reaction than you expected. It's not like this is going to go south, but there's no reason to not have fun while you can...

"Yeah, I was feeling like a band just wasn't working out for me... for us actually..."

You held out for a bit longer before finally revealing the secret.