Meeting Again

Byakuya Togami

'Ugh! This is the worst thing that could possibly happen!' You thought to yourself in frustration.

It wasn't the class you hated.

Or the seat you had.

It was who was sitting next to you that frustrated you.

Yep.

It was Mr. Rich-Jerk. You had learned that his name was 'Byakuya', but that didn't help your dislikeness for him.

"Today, I'd like you all to just talk to each other, and get to know each other's talents." The teacher explained.

You were about to head over to someone else, anyone else, but a voice stopped you.

"Hey."

You turned to see that it was Byakuya that had talked to you.

"Yes, I was the one that said 'hey'. Don't look so surprised. The teacher said to socialize, and so I will do so."

You frowned.

"Alright then."

You then started to talk with Byakuya, and you surprisingly became very close over that class period.

"See you later?" You questioned, as class was ending.

"Perhaps. You definitely seem to be the most tolerable of all the students here."

You smiled at his version of a compliment.

'Maybe my first impression on him was wrong...'

Chihiro Fujisaki

After class had ended for lunch, you left to go eat by yourself. But you soon found some company in Chihiro, who asked to join you for lunch.

"Sure. I don't mind." You said with a smile.

Chihiro smiled, before sitting next to you.

"So, (y/n), what are you into?" Chihiro questioned.

"Well... I'm interested in anything musical, (interest), and (other interests)." You explained.

"Wow (y/n), you seem so cool!" Chihiro praised, raising heat to your cheeks.

"T-Thank you..."

Chihiro smiled.

"So Chihiro, want to come over to my place after school?" You questioned.

Chihiro's eyes sparkled at that idea.

"Sure (y/n), I'd love to!"

"Great! Then I'll see you after school."

Sadly, lunch was coming to an end, so you had to head to your next classes. But your mind was too excited for later that day to really care.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

(y/n) fell to the ground as a punch landed on her face.

'Why won't these bullies just stop already?' (y/n) thought.

She had just tried to stop three bullies from bullying a small, meek boy. She succeeded, but now the bullies wanted to vent their anger out on her.

(y/n) tried to stand up, but was cut off with a kick to her stomach.

"Stop you three!" (y/n) heard a semi-familiar voice shout.

(y/n) wasn't able to see who was her savior, but was able to hear the bullies running down the hallway.