When You Learn The Truth (Guys)

Byakuya Togami

Some may find it an odd way to vent out frustrations, but you found yourself at the local ice skating rink; not the private one Byakuya had given to you. You didn't want any reminder of him to taint your time on the ice. Sure, it had others there but you didn't mind. Plus you could help any kids who were about to fall down as you did your rounds around the rink.

As you finished a spinning jump you were taken out of your thoughts to find yourself gently held in an embrace by Byakuya. Frowning, you pull away from the grip. Before you could say anything he pulled out some documents he had with him.

"I know what you're thinking, and until then the things Toko told you were true. But I'm the head of the Togami cooperation and I'm going to change how things will be run. As such, there won't be any of this 'being with other women' business. The documents and such to implement this are right there."

Wow... everything looks so official from the papers you were handed. Signatures were everywhere on the paper, and you could see someone's signature you didn't recognize.

"And the woman in the picture Toko showed you; she was my mother. I was discussing with her the things listed in the document. It's been years since I've been on an outing with another woman."

Now that you mention it, the woman in the picture Toko showed you did look a bit older than Byakuya. That would make sense...

"I see..."

This truly was a big misunderstanding, wasn't it? What were you thinking believing Toko's words and 'proof'? How stupid could you be...?

Chihiro Fujisaki

It wasn't until Chihiro left Mondo rejected and was heading home that he realized what Mondo had done during their trip. He knew you had seen the message, and was quick to send multiple messages stating that he didn't send that.

He had installed a program in his phone to take a quick picture whenever his phone was unlocked so he'd know if anyone ever got on his phone without his picture. And sure enough Mondo's picture was showing up.

He told you about the program and the pictures taken so you could look at that while he tracked your location based on your phone. He doesn't want to seem stalkerish or anything by doing this; he just wants to talk to you as quickly as possible to make sure you believe him. You have to... he'd be heartbroken if you truly broke up with each other.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Kiyotaka was the type of person to scold people when they're slacking in studies, acting in a way not appropriate for the school environment; that kind of thing. This is the first time he's ever had to scold someone for something so deceptive, something so... betraying.

"It doesn't matter your reasoning, there's no excuse to create a scene that makes it seem like one is participating in dishonest relationship behavior!"

Most people wouldn't expect a scolding after faking something like what Mondo had done, and yet that's what he was getting. Although I suppose it's not that unexpected to come from Kiyotaka.

"We will both be heading back to (Name)'s place this evening where you will explain this misunderstanding with a gift to express our apologies."

It really didn't seem like Kiyotaka was giving Mondo a choice; because he wasn't. Kiyotaka didn't care about the romantic hints at Mondo's actions; he'd rather forget about it and focus on making it up to you.

Later that evening the both of them showed up at your place, Kiyotaka holding a cake with 'Sorry' written in frosting. You hadn't been sure exactly what to say when you saw both of them together with the cake, but as Kiyotaka had insisted Mondo explained the situation and how Kiyotaka wasn't to blame or disloyal to you.