Nicknames For Each Other

Byakuya Togami

Your nickname for him: 'Perfection'

Reason: You couldn't think of a different nickname to describe your perfect boyfriend.

Byakuya's nickname for you: 'Flower'

Reason: Whenever you're on the ice, you look as lovely as a flower with how graceful you're able to perform. Plus, when Byakuya asked you out, he gave you flowers to confess, so he thought it'd be a fitting nickname for you.

Chihiro Fujisaki

Your nickname for him: 'Programming Perfection'

Reason: You know Chihiro deals with self esteem issues, so you decided to use this nickname to help him feel better about himself.

Chihiro's nickname for you: 'Shining Star'

Reason: Normally musicians can be called a 'Star', so Chihiro thought to use this nickname to go along with your talent.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Your nickname for him: 'Daddy'

Reason: You and Kiyotaka consider yourself the parents of the peace of Hope's Peak, so you thought it'd be cute to have a nickname to match those desires.

Kiyotaka's nickname for you: 'Mommy'

Reason: Same as yours.

Leon Kuwata

Your nickname for him: 'Sexy'

Reason: Because your boyfriend is super sexy, you thought it'd be fitting to have a nickname to match just that.

Leon's nickname for you: 'Babe'

Reason: Leon thinks it's a fitting nickname. No other reason.

Makoto Naegi

Your nickname for him: 'Lucky Boy'

Reason: Because his talent is luck, you thought it'd be a fitting nickname. Plus, you were bad at coming up with nicknames.

Makoto's nickname for you: 'Kitten'

Reason: Your talent is the ultimate 'copy-cat', so Makoto thought it'd be cute for your nickname to be 'kitten'.

Hajime Hinata

Your nickname for him: 'Amazing'

Reason: You knew Hajime felt depressed very easily, so you decided to call him by his nickname every now and then to cheer him up. Always worked like a charm.

Hajime's nickname for you: 'Gorgeous'

Reason: Hajime has always found you beautiful, but he felt like he needed a powerful nickname to express how he felt. And so, 'gorgeous' was chosen as your nickname.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Your nickname for him: 'Innocent Devil'

Reason: Even though Fuyuhiko was a yakuza, he had a good heart. And so, you put those things together for his nickname.

Fuyuhiko's nickname for you: 'Angel'

Reason: Even though your job required you to be harsh sometimes, you tried to be nice whenever you could. You truly were an angel sent from heaven to make Fuyuhiko's life a living dream.

Gundham Tanaka

Your nickname for him: 'Prince of Darkness'

Reason: It was simple. You were both into the dark arts. You were the masters of the dark arts. Makes sense you'd give your boyfriend a nickname that fit this description, right? That's what you thought, at least.

Gundham's nickname for you: 'Princess of Darkness'

Reason: When Gundham learned your nickname for him, he knew he had to match it with a similar nickname. And so, the duo of 'Prince' and 'Princess' of darkness was made.

Nagito Komaeda

Your nickname for him: 'Marshmallow'

Reason: His fluffy hair. No other reason.

Nagito's nickname for you: 'Lucky Star'

Reason: In Nagito's eyes, you were not only a lucky person, but you were the shining star in his life; the reason he was happy everyday. He was lucky to have you, and so, this nickname was born.

Shuichi Saihara

Your nickname for him: 'Honey'

Reason: Shuichi may be a detective, but he also has a very sweet side. Just like honey. And so, this nickname was born.

Shuichi's nickname for you: 'Darling'

Reason: Shuichi prefered nicknames that made the person feel better about themselves. Not because they were 'sexy', but because he truly loved that person. And so, he couldn't think of a better nickname for you than 'darling'.

K1-B0

Your nickname for him: 'Love'.

Reason: You knew that Keebo was worried that something would happen that would cause you to not love him anymore. Mainly because he was a robot. And so, you came up with a nickname that would reassure him that you still loved him. Simple as that.

Keebo's nickname for you: 'Genius'

Reason: Keebo looked up to you a lot, for a lot of various reasons. But the biggest reason of all was because of your intelligent mind. And so, he came up with a nickname that would help him show you how he felt about this, with the nickname of 'Genius'.

Rantaro Amami

Your nickname for him: 'Handsome'

Reason: It was very simple why you use 'Handsome' for Rantaro's nickname. It's to hide the fact that you find him hot. But, you don't want to sound like a fangirl, so you use 'handsome' instead. But that isn't a complete lie; you do find him handsome. You just also find him to be really, really hot.

Rantaro's nickname for you: 'Beautiful'

Reason: Rantaro found you to be a beautiful human being. But he knew that you were insecure about how you look, so he wanted to be able to reassure you that you were beautiful as often as possible. And so, this nickname was created.

Kokichi Oma

Your nickname for him: 'King'

Reason: You figured that since your boyfriend was the ultimate supreme leader, he should have a nickname that matches that persona in some way. And after a while, you finally came up with the nickname 'King'.

Kokichi's nickname for you: 'Queen' 

Reason: Kokichi loved being a leader of his super secret organization. But he didn't want to be alone. That's why when he started falling for you, he came up with the nickname of 'Queen' for you. And luckily, you didn't complain, and so he kept going with it.

Korekiyo Shinguji

Your nickname for him: 'Korky'

Reason: You honestly just didn't know what else to use. Plus, it sounded cute.

Korekiyo's nickname for you: 'Goddess'

Reason: Korekiyo wanted a nickname that matched your beauty, grace, and overall perfection. And since no mere mortal item could match this description, he decided on a nickname that was not a mere mortal item. 

Sorry for the poor nicknames... I'm not the best at coming up with nicknames. Hope you can understand. Later! =^-^=