When She's Cheating...? (Females)

Sayaka Maizono

Makoto wasn't sure at first how to approach this situation. Given how Sayaka is almost never alone, it's hard to find the perfect time to be able to talk with her. However, his ultimate luck certainly does come in at random moments; for example: taking some files to the principal together. Just the two of them.

"Hey Sayaka, I was wondering something..."

At first Sayaka was more than willing to hear what Makoto had to say. They had known each other in middle school after all, and Sayaka knew Makoto was a guy with good intentions. That is, until he started mentioning the possibility of her leaving you for Makoto.

"Makoto, I think you've understood something. We're friends, but I have no intention of leaving-"

As the two were still walking to the principal's office while talking, there was a moment where they'd be going down some steps. And it was just Makoto's luck that Sayaka would trip over a step, allowing him to catch her...

While they did land safely on the floor, the two were extremely close with Sayaka on top of Makoto. The position seemed a bit... suggestive to say the least given where Sayaka's knee was positioned. It wasn't on purpose of course, but with you having hurried to bring some papers the teacher had forgotten, things can look pretty bad.

Now you knew that Makoto and Sayaka knew each other in middle school, and you knew that Sayaka was most likely bisexual rather than lesbian, but to see this still hurt you...

Being the shyer person you were, you opted for simply tossing the folder near them and hurrying off rather than confronting them. You really weren't good at confronting situations like this, granted you were never in this exact situation.

At least you can let your tears dry off in the bathroom before returning to class since the teacher expects you to be gone for a while...

Celestia Ludenburg

While acting out on emotional instincts was quite rare for Kyoko to do, sometimes curiosity gets the better of people. With how mysterious and intriguing Celeste is, she can't help but wonder what her reaction would be to her making an advance on the stoic gambler.

She found a time where Celeste was enjoying her afternoon tea. You had run off to go get something for yourself, so it was the perfect opportunity to make her move. Sitting down across from her, she pulls out a deck of cards.

"Up for a game? Of course it'll be a gamble; the loser has to do one favor for the winner."

She knew Celeste wouldn't turn this down, unaware of Kyoko rigging the game. It's not like Kyoko believes in cheating, but when you're up against the ultimate gambler, cheating barely puts her ahead of Celeste.

Although the game did end in a tie, somehow. Knowing you would be back anytime soon, Kyoko decided to act reckless and lean over the table to bring Celeste in for a kiss. Naturally this took Celeste off guard, but she only pulled away after you had seen the action.

It's not like you hadn't had masters who played with you emotionally, but most of the time you didn't love them really. This time you did, so it truly hurt to see this. While not being too surprised, you still left saddened.

Of course Celeste was furious at Kyoko, giving her the unexpected reaction she was looking for. Despite wishing they could be together, Kyoko was content with just seeing her act up. Perhaps she didn't truly love Celeste then, but just wanted to see her riled up? Who knows...

Sakura Oogami

With how Aoi frequently joined the two of you for your workout sessions, having Aoi request to join today wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Besides, having others to work out with made it easier to keep going even when you'd feel tired.