Chapter 1

Satan's POV
For centuries, I've ruled the underworld—my underworld with power and dominance. I used to take pleasure in torturing souls. I had no issue eliminating any of my demons who dared try to cross me. I'm Satan, aka Lucifer Morningstar, King of Hell. I've been King of Hell since my old man and mother passed it on. All my demons are loyal to me and know the price if any of them tried to cross me.

 All my demons are loyal to me and know the price if any of them tried to cross me

Ruling Hell is a dream. I have everything: Good looks, power, all the women I could imagine. Despite all this, living in a big, empty, luxurious castle can be very lonesome. My one wish is to have someone to rule with me. Someone who will love me for me and not just for my power to Multiple demonesses have surrounded me, but none of them have caught my attention. Sabrina is the one demon I'm not going to make my queen. She's the number one wh*re of all afflictions and is not fit to be queen. Like me, My parents hate her, especially my mother. I want a queen who's not a demon or magical being. I want a human bride to rule beside me.

*Lucifer looks out at the window of his bedroom*

My future queen is up there somewhere, so when I return to Earth to take care of business, I will begin my quest to find her

On Earth, I'm a very successful, powerful, feared businessman. I own multiple hotels, casinos, clubs, restaurants, etc. I'm a multi-billionaire and one of the top 10 eligible, untouchable bachelors, but soon that will end once I find my future bride—one who is pure, strong-minded, beautiful, and wise. I only hope she will come to love me when she finds out I'm the Devil.

Two Weeks Later: Manhattan, NY
Morningstar Enterprises

Two Weeks Later: Manhattan, NYMorningstar Enterprises

The business has been expanding quite lately

The business has been expanding quite lately. Things have been going pretty smoothly for my taste. All my employees fear me, and I love it. In a month, I plan to have the grand reopening of my new nightclub: Ring of Fire. It's now noon, lunch break.

I drive my Lamborghini to a lovely, quaint café owned by a kind, elderly couple. Despite being the Devil, I have a soft spot for these folks. They've been married for 40 years. They have five kids( 5 sons) and seven grandchildren. I often envied them, they've been together for a long time, and I want the same thing they have.

*Johnathan*
Lucifer, my boy! How are you? It's been like forever

I've been well, Johnathan; how have you and Myra been?

Johnathan
I've told you, Lucifer, to call me Johnny. Myra and I have been doing well, busy with the family and running the shop.

That's great. How are the grandkids?

They're lovely; we're soon going to have eight grandkids. Our son and his wife are expecting their third.

Congratulations Johnny.

Thank you, son. Would you like the usual Black coffee and croissant?

You know it, Johnny

*they both chuckle, then elderly Myra enters*

*Luci! Come come, my boy, hug me*

Myra is like a grandmother to me. She's the sweetest lady you would ever want to have as a grandmother. She's like my mother, who puts family first and wants the best for others

It's lovely to see you again, Lucifer. Still sharp and handsome as always, said Myra

*chuckles* thank you, Myra. It's beautiful to see you again.

I communicated with them, then took my seat and began to finish a novel I was reading until the door opened. Myra spoke with her, "Lina! Honey, come on in! We've missed you. What would you like to order?

"One iced mocha and blueberry muffin, please."

That voice...

I turned around, and I saw her. She was a lovely dark-skinned woman with long deep brown voluminous curls, plump lips, and captivating light brown eyes. Oh, her eyes were like chocolate diamonds that sparkled in the sunlight. She had a lovely hourglass body; she wore a gorgeous spaghetti strap and a long slit sundress. Her skin looked so smooth and soft, like buttermilk. She seemed so innocent and kind. She was, by far, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Who was she? I was about to find out.

 Who was she? I was about to find out