Chapter 3

Lucifer POV

Evangelina...what a lovely name for a beautiful woman. There's something about this woman that intrigues me. She seemed so innocent and kind. She's pure, and I loved it. Could she be the one of me?

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Evangelina"

"Likewise, Mr. Lucifer," 

"Tell me, Ms. Winston, do you come here often?"

"Twice a week if I can."

"Interesting how our paths have never crossed before"

*she rubbed her arm*

"Well we all have personal lives and I've been very busy with mine"

"I can agree on that love. To where are you headed, my dear?"

She shrugs him off.

"It's time for me to go Lucifer. Bye Myra and Johnny. See you soon"

"Bye pumpkin" they shouted

Lina headed out the door and Lucifer stared longingly at her as she left out the door. He saw her get into her car and drive away. He got into his car; beginning to follow her discreetly to her workplace.

After a 15-minute drive, she finally parked at a cozy little daycare Center: Bouncing BumbleBees Daycare.

 I watched her get out of her car and enter the building

I watched her get out of her car and enter the building. So this is where she works...interesting. She seemed nervous around me, I have that effect on people. When she walked out of the shop, I followed her. She's intriguing and I was determined to know more about her.

When I first saw her, it was thought like everything around us, faded into darkness and it was just her and I. Looking into her eyes, was like fate. Like she was meant for me and me alone. Alas, I won't get ahead of myself, I needed to know more about her. I needed to court her. I need to know if she's the queen I've looking for a very long time.

*shifted eyes with a smirk* Hang tight my little bumble bee. We will meet again very soon

I picked up my phone and called my henchman

*phone call*

"Master?" Unknown henchman over phone

"I need you to find information about someone"

"Right away, what's the name?"

"Her name is Evangelina Winston. Find everything you can about her and do it fast"

"Right away Master"

*phone call hangs up*

Till we meet again...soon, my little bumble bee