Chapter 32 - 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐 ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

(Evangelina)

Four days...

It's been four days since that night. Four days since I saw him. Four Days ago, I learned that the man I fell in love with was the Devil. Not just the Devil, he's Satan. I never imagined this. I never saw this coming. I felt anger, sadness, and fear. Despite all of that, I missed him. I needed him, but I needed time to process all this. I never thought I'd fall in love with The Devil. I never thought I would fall in love with Satan. I'll never forget that night when he revealed himself to me. You're probably wondering what happened that night. Well, let me take you back...

Four Days Ago...

The night Lucifer rescued me, I was being held at gunpoint by one of Sergei's men. I was terrified of having a gun to my head. Lucifer lost his temper, and lighting bolts appeared out of nowhere. The next thing I knew, Lucifer had wings and horns sprouting from his head and back. His eyes were burning red. That's when I realized what he wanted to tell me earlier. He was the Devil.

I was stunned in disbelief; I couldn't believe it. Looking at him in this monstrous form, I felt my heart drop. So many questions clouded my thoughts: What was he going to do? Why did he keep this from me? Is he after my soul? I was afraid. I regained composure and looked at him with the most tearful eyes. He gazed at me with sadness. The silence between us was getting tense until he spoke.

"Bumblebee?" he said

"Y-you're the Devil..." I tearfully stuttered

*deep breathes*

"Y-yes, my dear," he said

"I-I c-can't believe this y-you-" I stuttered

I was beginning to have a panic attack; I couldn't breathe, and I felt I was about to pass out until he caught me in his arms. He held me until I managed to breathe again. We gazed into each other's eyes. The gaze between us was full of sadness.

(Art Scene by bringer_of_chocolate_biscuit𝐬_❤️❤️❤️)