Chapter 19

A few days later,

Evangelina's apartment

(Evangelina)

A couple of days passed, and I still couldn't stop thinking about the passionate night Lucifer and I had. It was majestic and full of passion, love, and desire. His lips felt so soft; his body was muscular and hard as bricks, and his torso was divine and delicious. The way he took me made me melt. He was so gentle with me after the first two rounds then it escalated into a wild and passionate evening. That was incredible; I wanted more, but I'm back home doing some cleaning and laundry today. Lucifer is at the office today. He's coming over later for lunch. Alright, let's get some cleaning done.

Two hour's later

I didn't have much to clean except rearrange some furniture, clean the fridge, empty trash, change my sheets, and mop. I placed a grocery order on EpiMart to have some things delivered. Once they arrived, I proceeded to make lunch for Luci and Me. Today, I made Baked Ziti with meatballs, Steak Medium rare with grilled scallops, grilled asparagus with lemon garlic butter, and truffle mashed potatoes with chives.

He's going to love it

He's going to love it. He had thirds of my cooking last time. After I finished, I got a text from him, telling me he was on the way. All of a sudden, I heard some noises from outside. I was curious as to what it was about. I looked out my window and saw a group of people outside my building. What the hell? What's going on? I received a notification from Amazon Prime that my package had arrived. I headed downstairs to retrieve it. Once I reached the lobby, I felt camera flashes and people chanting my name. I looked out and saw the paparazzi and the reporters.