Chapter 20

(Evangelina)

(Evangelina)

Sister? I have a sister. I can't believe this! I can't believe them! Is this why they never returned my calls or visited me? They were ashamed, as they should have been, for neglecting and pressuring me, but this is a new low! So they decided to have another child and try to be better parents to her than they were to me. This is their way of making up for what they have done. By replacing me? All of the more reason for me to never give them a chance.

"Sister? I'm so happy I have a sister. How come you never told me about her?" asked Genevieve

"Yes, Mother and Father. How come you didn't tell her about me?" I asked angrily

They both were standing there awkwardly, unsure of what to say next.

"Well, we were planning to when the time was right; we just wanted to find and speak to her first before introductions, Gigi," said Dad

A/N" Gigi is Genevieve's nickname

"BULLSH*T! You two never bothered to look for me for years, and you know it. You didn't want her to know about me because you can't admit the truth of what you two did to me. It's pretty clear that you two decided to have another baby and forget about me, trying to make up for what you did," I said

They were sad, and Genevieve was standing there confused and awkward.

"I can only hope you two become better parents to my "lil sis" than ever were to me; now get out of here. Don't ever come back and Stay out of my life For good!

"Lina-" said mom

I slammed the door in their faces and stormed back to my room.

(Lucifer)

I followed her back to her bedroom, and she stood there sadly. She was numb. It killed me to see her like this. I rushed over and comforted her. This has been a frustrating day. First the paparazzi, then her parents coming, and now this? She has a sister that she didn't even know existed. Her parents are authentic pieces of sh*t! How could they do that to her? Keep her sister from her. Even worse, they never told her little sister about her.

"Bumblebee, breathe. I'm here," I said

 I'm here," I said