Chapter 38

(Lucifer)

Two weeks have passed, and Sergei still hasn't confessed the truth. He was on the verge of death. I've had Baku treat his wounds till he confesses. Once he admits, he's ashes. His sole surviving henchman was no help. Arioch knocked all his teeth out, and Nali ripped out his tongue...rendering him mute. Oh well, I've sent him to the Pits of Despair for eternal torture. As far as Sergei, he will eventually confess. I have a feeling that it will be very soon. 

Now that my true love has accepted me and is slowly mastering her powers, we're trying for a baby. I've always wanted to have kids with the love of my life, and I'm so glad I've found her. We're not rushing to make a baby so fast; I'd never pressure or force her to come with a child. It will happen when it happens, but we can still make love together for the fun and excitement.  

Bumblebee's mental health has improved since she was kidnapped

Bumblebee's mental health has improved since she was kidnapped. Now, she's mastered most of the powers she inherited from me. Eventually, she'll start to grow horns. I know she's nervous about it, but I reassured her everything would be okay. I'll teach her how to make them disappear and reappear. Now, wings will take some time. I can sense she will grow wings sometime after she grows horns. They will only sprout when she's in danger or angry.

This morning, I woke up, and she was still sleeping peacefully. She's so enchanting, so pulchritudinous. I can't believe she's mine. I held her and kissed her forehead, thus playing her hair. I gently caressed her cheek and lips. She snuggled in my arms and buried her face in my neck. So adorable. Tonight, the night of the Masquerade Ball, Bumblebee and I will be attending. The ball was being held at the Oheka Castle in Huntington, NY. The Castle is very popular with celebrities and affluent families. My parents rented the entire Castle for three nights. 

Tonight will be perfect. It's an hour's drive, so I'll have Clarisse pack our overnight bags. I've had a beautiful Christian Dior gown made especially for her. Soon, Bumblebee began to wake. Once she made contact with my eyes, I planted a luscious French kiss on her. She responded with such passion. 

20 Minutes later...

While Bumblebee was in the shower, I returned to my study to retrieve the engagement ring.