Chapter 2

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

"Huuunnhhgg" the sound I make whenever I stretch my arms when I wake up.

Its 4:30am in the morning so its time to start my morning routine. I got up and headed for the bathroom. I splashed my face with water and brushed my teeth then changed into my workout clothes.

 I splashed my face with water and brushed my teeth then changed into my workout clothes

I then went to the private gym of the apartment. I diligently do my workout routine, I don't work my arms out too much since I just want it toned but not all muscle-y. I focus on the abs, thigh and butt.

After my time in the gym I went jogging for an hour then I headed back up to my apartment. I made myself an avocado egg toast and poured myself an orange juice.

I waited a little before I do my yoga. When all my workout is done I take a shower then do my 10 step morning skin care routine. I do one also at night, all the products I use are from Estelle Beauty since its the most compatible one for my skin.

I do a strict skin care routine cause I always apply makeup. I can't do anything about it since its "company rules" bleh

I somehow maintain my pore free skin but it would really help if I lessen my makeup application. At first I was thrilled to wear makeup but after a while, you get sick of it. I mean light makeup is perfect but the makeup I wear gets heavier and heavier depends on the time I preform.

That's why I hate performing at night. Imagine all that makeup mixed with sweat from dancing. Yeah, not the best idea.

I wore my face mask and checked the time, its currently 7:00am. I have at least 30 minutes before Ms. Lee comes over to pick me up.

I turned on the TV and decided to watch some anime while I wait it out.

. . .

*ding dong*

I got my mask, sunglasses, and a cap then got out the apartment to the company.

Dance Practice lasted until 1:00pm and only then were we able to eat lunch. I am starving, I went to the company cafeteria and got a chicken salad with diet coke. They don't allow us to eat anything sweet, I was ok with that cause I don't like sweets that much but not even a small bar of chocolate?! Down right Outrageous

I obviously don't follow that, I have creation magic. Poof a chocolate bar, then I stuff the wrapper in my small hidden pocket inside my pants.

There was one time they caught me with the wrapper and my dumbxss said,

"Woah, how did that get there"

I decided to just say that I bought it and they fell for it!

-mini time skip-

"Ms. Lee can you drop me off by the hospital?"

"Sure"

"Thank you, see you tomorrow" I closed the door and went my way to Izumi's room.

"Onee-san, I'm here!" I said as I changed my slippers

She just hummed in response, I looked at her and she was too busy with her game.

"What game are you playing?" I asked as I plopped down on the sofa.

"Its a popular otome game nowadays, its called You are my Rose."

"Talk about it" I smiled as I cut her some apples

"Its starts when they were children and the Villainess falls in love with the game's chosen capture target."

"So the game chooses for you? And it starts when the Villainess falls in love?"

"Yup"

"So the capture target is the one who the Villainess falls for?"

"Uh huh"

"Weird..but ok continue"

"So the main girl, who I'm playing as is Rhosyn. The adopted sister of the Villainess."

"Ok that sounds messed up, why would you go for the guy your sister is into??"

"I know right? But I still played it to see what's the hype about."

"So what was it?"

"The Capture Targets of course"

"Huh?"

"The Capture Targets are like God level handsome. They even look better than Baek-hyun"

"Hey I heard that!" He yelled from across the room

"Hehe sorry hunny, anyways this whole story is just messed up. Everyone just favors Rhosyn."

"Well she is the main character, she's got that cheat"

"She's also wearing that weird looking bracelet." -Izumi

"Hm..how sus"

While she talked about how weird the game way I fed her the sliced apples. It was intriguing to know that the female lead's chosen study is Artist/Idol club. Which meant that the Villainess chose it as well.

"After that not even halfway through the game the Villainess, Euphemia gets condemned by her fiancé candidate, aka male lead. She was supposed to be kicked out of school but she wasn't then-" She was interrupted by a phone call

I picked it up and it was Fr. Giovanni, the Priest who took us in the orphanage.

"Its Fr. Giovanni" I mouthed to her.

"Oh"

"Hello Father!"

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

To be Continued . . .