Chapter 31

───※ ·❆· ※───

"Whom may answer the question to when and why was there a war between Neredas and Echethier Kingdom?" Our professor asked and I raised my hand.

"Yes, Euphie-hime?"

"On the year XX56, King Chester Griffin Neredas accused his wife, Princess Blanche Magrave Echethier Neredas, the second princess of Echethier Kingdom and Queen of Neredas of cheating. He announced that she had slept with another man in which was his brother, Johannes Holt Neredas on the day and I quote, 'the blue moon was shining down upon his palace as she slipped away from his grasp and went to embrace another' ." I said.

"T-That's goo-"

" Not only that but the child she was bearing was also not his but his brother's. He also managed to convince the Vassals that his first born child from her, Prince Ruthius Vorace Neredas was also a child of Johannes for he has a different shade of hair and eyes from the king and looked more like his brother." I continued.

"Therefore, Queen Blanche was sentenced to guillotine and Duke Johannes was exiled. He had no proof of the fact she committed infidelity so as a result The Echethier Kingdom went to war with Neredas Kingdom. Prince Ruthius raised a rebellion against the royal family and took over the position of king. It was later proved that King Chester was lying due to the fact he was envious of the friendly relationship of her and his brother and in order to bring in a mistress." I added

"Though in my opinion he is utterly foolish since he could have sat down and tried to have better communication with the Queen and in addition, no where in the law was it stated that he was not allowed to bring in another wife." I smiled, ended and sat back down.

"Y-you truly have a splendid memory, Euphie-hime. Majority of the words you've said came out in order straight from the book." The professor's eyes widened.

"Thank you, professor." I bowed.

...

"You know Euphie, I noticed. How come you're so great at memorization and understanding???" Basil quizzed.

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"What I meant was, If you get information, you deduce the said information in your head and then say the exact same words from the information you got and then add your interpretation." He nodded his head in uncertainty on what he said.

"That was quite messy but I do think I got what you meant." I laughed.

"It's because I have Hyperthymesia." I admitted.

"Hyper what now?" Ty asked with a confused face.

"Oh it must not be known here but in essence, Hyperthymesia is an ability that allows people to recall with great accuracy almost every event in their life. Be it what they see, feel or hear. Me understanding just added along with it. I managed to train myself in that aspect." I shrugged.

"That. is. amazing!" Mara gushed.

Basil took out a book and flipped through a random page.

"Can you read this whole page for me?" He asked in which I agreed to.

"Can you recite it please?" I laughed at his determined face and started reciting the whole page.

"Y-you didn't even miss a single word!" He yelled and then pretend fainted. Sel then kicked him by the butt and he groaned in pain.

"Did you say you have, Hyperthymesia?" All of a sudden the Headmaster popped out of nowhere.

"AH!" the five of them yelled.

"Good day Headmaster also, yes." I smiled.

"Ragnall!" He shouted for. Then a man poofed infront of us.

"AH!" the five of them yelled again.

"Good day Sir Seisyll" I curtsied. He is the Headmaster's head secretary.

"Good day to you as well, Euphemia-hime. Yes Headmaster?"

The Headmaster then explained to Sir Seisyll that I have Hyperthymesia. They called me over to the testing room and checked if I truly have it. They made me read a whole book then recite it, write it down, memorize a shelf of book names and organize it back inside the shelf.

I was very patient with it. I guess there isn't many who have the same condition as me. The whole ordeal was quite fun though, I read all sorts of books be it romance, history, science and many more. Plus, I got to be exempted in class~

"How- there was a theory that there could be such a type of syndrome but no one was recorded to have such." Sir Seisyll removed his glasses and thought hard.

"HAHAHAHA! We truly are lucky!" The Headmaster laughed as he spun on his chair.

"But..how come your grades back in Whytemoon wasn't that commendable?" Sir Seisyll asked me.

"Oh uh, I must have developed this after my accident." I made up.

"How peculiar" He mumbled in amusement.

...

We are at our special class and Ms. Dara told us to conceptualize our choreography for our incoming debut.

"Krush, Bubblegum, and WIR3-D. Your debut stage is scheduled next month, I know you all may think that it's too soon but this is a challenge. Prove to me that you have what it takes to be an idol." She stated and left us to practice.

It was surprisingly fast, it took us two days to finalize our choreography. We even had taken in opinions from higher years from the Performing Arts, Dance students. We will also be having our promotional shoot next week. How exciting~

To be Continued . . .