Chapter 24

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

*clang clang*

"Humph!" I clashed swords with Basil, geez I thought Selina was hard enough. This man is in a different level!

"You're doing pretty well, Euphie. Are you sure you're still an amateur?" He said through catching his breath.

"Positive." I barely had to fight anyone with a sword before.

*whistle*

"That's enough for today class, also Euphie-hime please head to the headmaster's office." Sir Hans our club moderator and instructor dismissed us.

I wonder why I need to go to the headmaster's office?

"You want us come with you?" Sel asked me.

"Yes please, that would help a lot." I'm slightly nervous, what if it's my family again..*sigh*

We walked towards the north building since that's where most offices where located but what's a pain in the ass is that his office is in the topmost floor. 

"Hah..I really hate climbing these stairs." Ty sighed as he leaned on the railing. We took a quick break since we're still tired from Swordsmanship practice.

"*sigh* let's go, we only have thirty minutes left before our special classes." Ryza said as she had to drag Mara up.

. . .

*knock knock*

"Headmaster?" I said from outside the door then it suddenly bursts open. 

"Euphemia-chan~ come on in, come on in" He lead us all inside his office.

"Ok so Euphie-chan, I know you want to know why I called you to my office so I won't beat around the bush." After he said that I gulped.

"You will be our representative." He said.

Ha??

"Representative?" Selina raised her eyebrow at the headmaster.

"Yes, they need one student from each school. "

"For??" Ty asked.

"Student's Inspection day." The headmaster smirked, what in the sugarplum is a student's inspection day?!

"Why Euphie though? " Mara objected. So this is a normal thing?

"Because, she has the highest rank in nobility here, but they don't need to know her identity. They also won't know from which Academy she is in." The headmaster reassured us.

"Hm..that's fine I guess but which Academy is she assigned to?" Basil added another question. Damn, my besties are defending me. Lucky~

"...About that.." The headmaster looked away.

"Headmaster.." Selina released a dark aura.

"W-Whytem-moon?" 

"HEADMASTER!"

. . .

"I don't need to talk right?" I asked.

"Yup! you absolutely don't need to interact with anyone " Selina hugged me.

"Ok got it!" I hopped inside the flying carriage.

"Be careful ok Euphie? " Ryza and Ty said in the same time. Ah~ truly meant to be.

"Yeah, Don't talk to strangers!" Mara reminded me.

"Or run off on your own to fight something or someone" Basil narrowed his eyes.

"Hehe~ I won't, I'll miss you guys even though I'll just be gone for two days" I laughed.

"Aww~ Don't get into trouble ok!" Mara said as she squeezed me in a hug.

"By the way, you look great." Ryza complimented me.

(Her outfit; dang she looks expensive)

With that I left to go to Whytemoon Academy.

'...Ugh, I can't believe I have flying sickness' When I reached Whytemoon I had a listless expression etched onto my face.

I'm trying my best not to look too intimidating, when I looked outside of the carriage window we were still up above the air but I could already see people waiting for me underneath. As the carriage finally landed, I checked if I still had the ring Perse gave me. 

Instead of wearing my nullifying bracelet, I decided to enchant the spell on the ring. 

*inhale exhale*

Then the carriage door opened. An old man greeted me, the headmaster of this Academy.

"Greetings, Ms. Representative." The Headmaster greeted me as he did a small bow. I in return bowed without saying a word but instead I placed my signature stage smile.

 I in return bowed without saying a word but instead I placed my signature stage smile

"Ah- *ehem* " The Headmaster reddened but there were also a series of other coughs. I looked around and saw other students with reddened faces. A-are they good?

Without further a do I started my inspection. The goal of this inspection is to see if the Academy accommodates and treats their students well. No one should know that today is students inspection day. Neither does Crestbreeze, they chose a very random day.

I separated with the Headmaster and began walking around the campus by myself. I was given a map and a virtual mapping of the whole Academy. 

 ╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝

To be Continued . . .