Chapter 22

─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───

-Third Person's POV-

Without warning, Euphemia disappeared from their eyes.

Euphemia had done the same thing when her sister had been kidnapped by a stalker who was obsessed with her and got mad that she was pregnant with someone else's child.

She was at the same area at the time and she used a specific spell to find her sister.

"Reverse Resonation"

With that spell she could hear and listen to all the sounds that happened within her chosen period of time.

This is a extremely difficult spell to use since you would be able to hear all sorts of sounds. It requires immense concentration.

After 5 minutes, she was able to find which way, path, voice, armed weapons they had. Without hesitation she arrived 1 kilometer away from her destination.

She decided to give them a chance before she enters their base.

"Hi there! I see you've held my best friend and other people captive in that cage of your's." Her voice resonates throughout their base.

"What?! Where is that voice coming from?!" One of the capturer's frantically looked for the source.

"Euphemia?" Mara whispered, shocked.

"I'll give you a choice, either you turn yourselves in to the royal knights or we do it my way."

The captors were oblivious to the fact that protective barriers were being set in the cages were the captives were.

"Who the fxck do you think you are little girl? HAHAHAHA you can't do anything you little bxtch just come out from your little hide out." The leader taunted.

Euphemia contacted the others first, notifying them the location.

As he wanted, Euphemia showed herself, smiling, ever so slowly walking towards them with her red blood ruby eyes shining through.

"W-wha.." They were left speechless. Strong killing intent emitting from her small body.

"You wanted to see me did you not?, now is your last chance. Surrender? or Resist?" She smiled once more.

The leader used his Fire magic to try to hurt Euphemia but alas she disappeared.

*Blows*

The hairs behind his neck all stood up and there was Euphemia.

"You shouldn't have done that" she giggled. With one snap of her fingers a loud ringing sounded in the air. A deafening noise rang through their ears.

Many men collapsed to the floor with bleeding ears. The Leader pleaded on the floor.

"P-pleasee..I GIVE UP! MAKE IT STOP PLEASE!" He crawled on the floor with Euphemia leering at his disgusting displacement.

"Ok" then all the noise stopped. Just in time the knights arrived with Basil, Ty, Ryza, and Sel.

The protective barrier wore off and everything reverted back. Euphemia's attitude also reverted back.o

"GGOOOMMEENNAASSAAII" she did a jumping dogeza infront of Sel

"*sniffle* I shouldn't have run off on my own! What I did was reckless! I AM STUPID! I'M SO SORRY! I PROMISE I WOULDN'T DO IT AGAIN! PLEASE DON'T HATE MEE *wahhh*" everyone just stood shocked at Euphemia then looked at the men on the floor then ba...

"*sniffle* I shouldn't have run off on my own! What I did was reckless! I AM STUPID! I'M SO SORRY! I PROMISE I WOULDN'T DO IT AGAIN! PLEASE DON'T HATE MEE *wahhh*" everyone just stood shocked at Euphemia then looked at the men on the floor then back to the kneeling teary lady.

"*sigh* yare yare~ Euphie, stand up. Look at your forehead." Selina assisted Euphemia up and gently rubbed the graze on the forehead from doing a dogeza.

*sniffle*

"Ok, blow" Selina placed a handkerchief on her nose and Euphemia held and did blow on it.

"*sniffle* I'm sorry.." 

"It's ok Euphie! We don't hate you~" Ryza hugged her

"mhm, you just scared us there." Basil said as he messed her hair.

. . .

"Your Imperial Princess Euphemia Photine Isolde Svetlana, please do explain what you did?" The Headmaster, Gerwitz smiled at Euphemia.

"U-uhm.." She sweatdropped and couldn't meet his eyes.

"*sigh* Princess, please do take your safety as priority. The emperor already wants you to go back. We wouldn't want to give him a valid reason to transfer you back to Whytemoon, wouldn't we?" She nodded energetically in response.

"Anyways Princess, please tell me what spell you used in the fight! If only I was there to witness such an event!" His eyes twinkled and smoke was coming out of his nose.

'Eh?' (・▽・)She thought.

"I..just snapped my fingers?"

"Truly?! Amazing! I never would have thought you could use Acoustikinesis using your hand and not only using your voice!" He said as if he made a profound discovery.

"Yes, I could also use my feet or nothing at all." She added.

"Spectacular!"

Euphemia thought she'd receive punishment but instead she received torture from listening to the headmaster for 5 hours straight.

─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───

To be Continued . . .