Chapter 44

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Tempest Rheanna Hannelore?" I hear someone say

"Tempest Hannelore??"

"Ugh, quiet Siva..I'm awake.." I said as I stretch my arms.

"Tempest Hannelore, God Elliyon is calling for you." Siva, one of the fairies that is loyal to me said.

"Alright, I'll be there...where's Styrmir?" I asked.

"Sty said he's going to do his rounds." I nodded my head.

I got up and dressed properly, walking out of my room I was reminded that this whole place was floating, though it looks like Enigmatia, Earth or any other land with mortal beings it is not. This is Empyrean, where all God's and Goddesses live.

I just jumped down, landing on another floating land then jumping again till I reached the floating golden cloud.

"God Elliyon, Tempest Hannelore is present." I said.

"Rheanna, the only Tempest of Empyrean. Come here, my child." He motioned to his side, I followed and sat beside him.

God Elliyon is the God's of all God's. He is highly respected by all.

"Yes, God Elliyon?"

"You will be sent to Enigmatia."

"Enigmatia? Why, is there a reason?? They are just a starting planet, I don't think they need me there yet?"

"Astorazel." I flinched, no way..

"A-Astorazel?! Don't tell me he- he plans on invading Enigmatia?! He already tried on Earth but he failed, didn't he learn his lesson?!"

Astorazel, brother of God Elliyon..the fallen God of Empyrean. The current Lord of the Underworld.

"Yes my child, I have received a foresight that he plans to. That is why you will be sent to Enigmatia..Us God's swore that we cannot tamper with any of the Lands but just look after them here in Empyrean that is why we have come to a decision to sent you, The Tempest there."

"Of course! I love the beings of the Lands! I will not let Astorazel corrupt Enigmatia, after all we went through to save Earth..Enigmatia shall not go through the same fate." I bowed.

"You have been blessed by all the God's and Goddesses of Empyrean, Rheanna. You are our beloved Child. Please take care of yourself there for when you arrive you will be a mortal."

"I will do as you say God Elliyon."

"Fret not child you will not be alone there. The Elementals will be there as well."

. . .

While the Vividus Elementum's (Elementals) held back the high-ranking demons out, I faced Astorazel.

"Give up, Hannelore. You are no match to a God." Astorazel looked down on me.

"Luminous reflection of the rising sun fills the vast empyrean." I started singing, a barrier-forming around my body. There was a rumble on the core of the Land.

"No..No, there's no way they would have given you that blessing." He stared at me wide-eyed,

"Calls of the wind are swiftly passing by the trees and land.
Gentle dances and ripples of the broad dazzling ocean."