Chapter 29

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

It was time for me to go through the 7th year classrooms, I already manage to go through the dorms earlier since I had to catch it when they were actually in the dorm and a few insulting words were exchanged between students which I also wrote down.

I was just casually strolling while observing every little detail. The best comparison is to enter the best class then the last class. I knocked on the door in 7-S, an old kind looking man opened the door for me. I presume he is the professor, I smiled and bowed. 

"Ah, did I die during class?" He looked behind him and then back to me. 

Ha?? 

I showed him my student inspector ID and it seemed to remove him from his confusion

"Oh, I thought a goddess was going to pick me up. Bless my old heart." He said in mumble and waddled away but I still heard it.

He thought he died?? And I was going to pick him up?? . . . Is this what Perse meant?

I entered the classroom and all stood up but two students, one male the other female. They must be a royal then,

The pink haired girl from earlier, she's smiling but I know that smile. It's the kind of smile that in the back of your head you're cursing that person. Yeah, as an idol in my past life I've encountered many people like her.

The other male students wasn't even paying attention to me nor the teacher so I just went to the back and observe. He has platinum blonde hair and I think red-ish eyes? I couldn't see it well since his eyes were almost closed but he is quite the looker, just not my type. He feels familiar almost

I just sat there for fifteen minutes, protruding stares from students and a pair of eyes that I felt if looks could kill, I'd be six feet under.

With a sigh I stood up not without their eyes following my every move.

'Please listen to your lecture~'

I bowed and left the room, ok what they need is more focus.

I moved to the F class and I didn't have any problems like usual except for the stares again.

Three more grade levels and I'm done~

I went down the large flight of stairs just to climb another flight of stairs. 

'Eight year..Eight years..Is there something up with this map?' I squinted my eyes at the horribly drawn map.

"Are you looking for the Eight year classrooms?" 

I look behind me and a gorgeous tall  woman stood, "Yes I am, could you please tell me where I could find them?" I asked politely.

"Oh, it's their special classes right now. I'm a Performance Arts Instructor for the Eight years and you're the student inspector yes?"