Chapter 65

"How much time do I have before classes begin?" I asked.

"Hm..about an hour?" Filo replied.

"Perfect." 

Using the scroll the headmaster of Whytemoon gave me, I ripped it and teleported to the front of the Academy.

'Well then, I shall begin.'

-Third Person's POV-

"I'm rather worried." Aries expressed as they rode the flying carriage to the Academy.

"It'll be fine Brother Aries, we have brother Lorcan with us. If anything goes wrong then he can definitely make everything go back to the way it was before. Don't forget about yourself as well, your magic is absolutely splendid! Then we also have..t-the crown princes of course." She blushed.

"Yearning for sister Euphemia's fiances again, I see." Perseus rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Perseus!" Aries scolded.

"Was I wrong?" 

"Perseus, would you be quiet?" Aries glared at him

"I-I wasn't yearning for them. Plus, isn't sister Euphemia demanding an annulment of their engagement?" She batted her eyelashes and tears swelled in her eyes.

"Excuses, Excuses~" Perseus taunted.

"Why you-" Aries gritted.

"Alright, Alright, enough the three of you." Lorcan voiced out and they listened.

They felt the carriage stop, Lorcan was the first to step out and extended his hand to Rhosyn so she could carefully come down.

The carriages only began filling in one after the other and the students who were using the dorms were already walking around campus. The Whytemoon students were visibly confused and astonished by the walking water blob-like people.

Some of the water blobs were doing minor construction, the others holding up refreshments and others fresh snacks, there were even holding up stationaries.

Students from Crestbreeze were already accustomed to the water blobs and called them, The Hoppies based on the way they walk since they hop.

"Ah, Hoppy! " one student called one over. He called a Bread hoppy and he hopped with a tray of freshly baked bread.

"Thank you." He said to the hoppy and gave the hoppy sweets in return. The hoppy began hopping in joy and walked away to go deliver bread to other students. When they observed, all the students from Crestbreeze did the same thing by grabbing anything they wanted on top of the Hoppy's head and then feeding the hoppy sweets.

Hoppies only appear during school hours and are fully controlled by those who summons them. Usually, a high water element magician, which was why Euphemia held charge in summoning the Hopppies in Whytemoon.

But Hoppies don't come with things like food, objects, or stationaries. These are provided by the summoner. Since Euphemia also has Creative magic aptitude, it was much easier for her to go through the process.

The more they walk into the Academy, the more changes they begin to see. The weirdest thing for them is that none of it was confusing.