Chapter 19

✦͙͙͙*͙*❂✦∗⁎.ʚɞ.✦⁎∗❂**͙✦͙͙͙

Stage 3:

Deabothoros

"Hihi, you have a funky name~" 

Just when I said that, the three holes on it's forehead sputtered out acid.

"Woah there! That's not family friendly, ain't it" and it grew sharper spikes on its back. Just my luck.

It stuck its hands on the ground and a long mace emerges from it.

"What in the sugarplums crack is that?!" I swung my katana to meet the mace. Then the horrid minster smirks. SMIRKS! THE AUDACITY!

"Oh quit it, fugly." I rolled my eyes. I turned my body as quick as I could and stabbed it straight from the top of its head through his ribs. I already had my fun, might as well quickly end things. The reason why I wanted to end things quickly was..

It's acid might hit my skin or hair and I went through a lot to achieve this. I'm not gonna let no fugly monster ruin it.

Stage 4:

Centisitth

"OH MY! A CENTIPEDE!" My eyes sparkled at the creature

"OH MY! A CENTIPEDE!" My eyes sparkled at the creature. I saw this monster at one of the books back at home and I always wanted to see what it looked like inside..dissect it.

I smiled at it brightly and with one swing, I cut it's whole body open. I purposely missed it's core for the reason, I still want to look into it's intestines.

It started regenerating so I just sliced t back open. 'Hm..this process seems way to evil.' 

So I conjured some Anesthetic and gave it to him. That way he can't feel anything no matter how much I slice his stomach open.