4.

The sun blinds me as my eyes open. I heard a groan beside me, feeling arms reach out for me and pull me into them. I roll over to face JJ, seeing his eyes were still closed. His hair was in a mess over his face. I pulled it back but it fell back over his forehead. I just laid there, my fingers running through his hair. It was quiet for a while, until I heard a knock at my door.

"Rach, is JJ in there? We can't find him. Hoping he didn't stumble out in the storm last night." I heard John B groan on the other side of the door, I could tell he was leaning into the door.

"He's in here."

"Okay, good." His tone of voice told me exactly how he was feeling.

"You think he's still mad at me?" I looked over to the sleepy JJ.

"About the kiss?" He finally broke the silence, his voice groggy.

"Yeah. I feel bad. I really do." I continued to run my fingers through his hair, his eyes still remaining closed.

"You don't have to feel bad, he's still going to be your friend."

"Yeah, I just imagine he thinks that I rejected him for you."

His eyes opened finally, the sun hitting them just right. He closed them a bit, looking into my eyes.

"So, you do have feelings for me?" He chuckled, his tongue slipping out of his mouth to wet his lips.

"Oh god, JJ. Seriously? Can you be serious for like 3 seconds?"

"Yes." He pauses for 3 seconds. "I knew it! I knew you had a thing for me. You just can't stay away from the bad boys, huh? That's what it is. John B doesn't fit your criteria, but I do."

I roll my eyes, taking my hands from his head and standing up from bed.

"Aw, c'mon Rach. I'm sorry." He groaned, leaning back into his pillow.

"Nope. You're just a horn dog."

I open my door to see John B and Kie standing in the doorway. They look to me, looking me up and down. I realized I was wearing JJ's shirt and no pants. I'm sure it was giving the wrong impression.

"Looks like you had a fun night." Kie scratches her neck.

John B just looked to the ground.

"What? Seriously? You guys seriously don't believe me? I said we aren't dating, we aren't doing anything. I'm wearing his shirt that he left on the floor and I wasn't going to wear my swimsuit to bed. He joined me in bed last night because he had no where to sleep. That's it. Get over yourselves." I go straight to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

"What she said, that's my girl." I heard JJ call from the bedroom.

I looked into the mirror and chuckled. It really looked bad once I thought about it. But it was the truth, JJ and I were just friends. Yeah, we did flirt and do coupley things but we weren't a couple. No matter how badly I might've wanted us to be, it wouldn't work. It would make everything awkward and I just know that if I dated any of the pogues, I would have my heart broken and I would never hear the end of it from my mother. As I sat down on the toilet, I realized that I hadn't spoken to my mom in at least a week. I'm sure she was freaking out.

I flushed and washed my hands quickly before the door hits me in the face.

"Ouch!" I groaned, holding my hand up to my forehead.

"Oh my god, my bad. Are you okay?" John B was quick to check me out, looking to my forehead.

"I'm okay. Knock next time, maybe?" I grab and drop his hand from my forehead and walk back to the back room. JJ was still laying in bed but he had his juul hanging from his mouth, scrolling through his phone.