15.

The gang had went out to the lay in the hammocks. I was just trying to forget about the whole situation that had occurred so I joined them. It was dark and I hopped into one, but felt someone's body already in it. I wasn't sure who it was but they didn't move when I hopped into it with them. Instead, I felt their arms wrap around my body and pull me into them, covering me completely. They stayed silent, but I felt their cool lips against the side of my face. They placed a kiss on me for a quick second and leaned towards my ear.

"You're safe with me, okay?" His voice cooed lowly into my ear.

"I know, J."

"Good. Come here." He tried pulling me in closer but it was almost impossible.

"I'm already as close as I can get."

I turned my body towards him, laying my head on his chest. I heard his heart beating quickly.

"Get closer, loser." He sighed.

"Could you guys be quiet?" I heard John B whisper beside us.

"Who are you referring to?" JJ said, I felt the vibrations of his voice through my ear.

"You, you big idiot. And that chick you've got attached to your hip."

"There is no one here. What are you talking about?"

I pinched JJ's arm and he squeaked.

"Yeah, no one." John B lifted his head trying to see me.

"Just me, JB."

"Hey, I'm glad you came to join. Too bad it wasn't in my hammock."

"Lay off." JJ growled back at him, but I grabbed his hand and wrapped my fingers in his. He flinched for a quick second before squeezing my hand back.

I felt him tracing circles on my back with his free hand, and I sighed into his chest.

"You like that?"

"Shut up, I'm trying to sleep."

"I'd really appreciate it if guys didn't have sex right next to me." John B called out again.

"John B. I'm going to kill you."

-

I stood in the boat, waiting for Heyward to hand me groceries. I had offered to help deliver them with Pope, of course JJ had begged to come along. I decided it was alright.

"Thank you, JJ. What would I do without you?" Heyward called out.

"Crash and burn." I replied.

"You've got that right, thanks again Rachel. I always knew why you were my favorite."

"Hey, right here." JJ said with a pouty lip.

"Please just get these to the other side of the island in an timely fashion, okay?"

"Okay!" I waved as the boat started moving.

For some reason, we let Pope drive again. I held on tightly.

"Please don't flip us off the boat again."

"No promises." He smiled at me as we got to the dock.

JJ grabbed his bags and I helped Pope with his.

"Just drop them off and meet back here, okay?"

JJ nodded with a smile. He looked to me when Pope wasn't looking and gave me a wink. I just blushed, I could feel my cheeks heating up. This was very sneaky of us, not telling anyone about us. Was there even an us? I didn't know what we were, we didn't talk about it.